- SPESS MUHREEN Quest (1 after 3 votes): We are a recently founded chapter and we get our homeworld in order.
- Spess Muhreen Quest part 3 (1 after 1 votes): New Canadian Empire is back with the Spess Muhreen Quest. This time we build shit and trade with our new allies.
- Uprising Quest (6 after 8 votes): We are Darmus Berti, and we lead a ragtag band of workers against an arm company in a rebellion.
- Uprising Quest II (5 after 7 votes): We join the Resistance in the city, and a miraculous 100 results in a sword of legend.
- The Boys In Grey Quest 1 (3 after 3 votes): We are Guy Eels, rookie Ghostbuster at the Baltimore branch of the franchise, and we get called out to our first ghost to bust.
- The Boys in Grey Quest 2 (3 after 3 votes): We are Guy Eels, rookie Ghostbuster at the Baltimore branch of the franchise. Horror at Hollin Apartments
- The Boys in Grey Quest 2 Pt 2 (2 after 2 votes): We battle it out with mutant cockroaches. A talking cat is our client.
- Mad Scientist Quest 2 (8 after 8 votes): Patient Zero. We do more SCIENCE!, hitting ourselves with the Sunder-Ray, and start acting...odd.
- Mad Scientist Quest 3 (3 after 3 votes): DEREanimator. We go to find our trusty Lab Assistant and take our Phallusination for a spin.
- Cyclops Bard Quest 4 (3 after 3 votes): Cyclops' Quest comes to a halt because the bridge is out. Solution? Help building a flying machine.
- Cyclops Bard Quest 3 (2 after 2 votes): Cyclops receives a magical chicken puppet as a reward and has a delicious breakfast.
- Cyclops Quest (2 after 2 votes): An adorable cyclops bard starts an adventure to cheer up a queen. Things go awry when she runs into a man dressed as a tree and the sun destroys a village.
- Cyclops Bard Quest (3 after 3 votes): Cyclops befriends a crow and share the cheese with it. Later finally arrives to the palace and faces the challenges to bring a smile on the Queens face or gets thrown into the dungeons.
- Rumbling in the Dust of 20XX (6 after 6 votes): In this quest we establish that we are Villian, a rumbler with Mob debts out to become the next big name on the rumbling scene. With a stealth oriented heavy mech, a seductive AI Partner and a mysterious magician persona Villian aims to become rich and famous.
- Rumbling in the dust of 20XX (5 after 5 votes): In this installment Villian meets a mysterious figure known only as the doctor, pays off his mob debts and prepares for a long night of rumbling.
- Rumbling in the Dust of 20XX (4 after 4 votes): In this installement we buy some furniture, upgrade lilith's avatar, finish off machine gun eddie, defeat some scrubs and learn some handyman skills. Not in that order though.
- Rumbling in the Dust of 20XX (4 after 4 votes): In this installment we establish our title as THE mage of Steel City, get some bad touch going on and met Rustle and his IC james. Good times.
- Rumbling in the Dust of 20XX (4 after 4 votes): OMEGA SANCTION IS ENGAGED shit gets real when Villian taunts a holy man. The kill switch is engaged, Rumblers die, will Villian and his team of misfit rumblers prevail?
Live With Your Shame:
- Why aren't you a pretty girl yet? (-8
after 18 votes): Well /tg/?
- Menstruation and /tg/ (-6 after 16
votes): Why you don't allow women into your party.
- REDSHIRT MOB (-5 after 15 votes): OP
recounts a story about being harassed in a Games Workshop store. Also, gun
- Why aren't you a sensual seductive
enchantress yet? (-6 after 14 votes): Well /tg/?
- Slut-shaming Paladin (-7 after 17
votes): BOY OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS THREAD.
- Why does /tg/ hate catboys? (-11
after 19 votes): Well /tg/? :3
- Dober-man x Human (-10 after 20
votes): Anon tries to rationalize his sudden feeling of queasy arousal,
hiding the fact he yearns to be held, pinned by a dominating male, put in
his place like a nerdy failure he is, and made loving pet for the masterful
- OP Dumps a gag manga, no one understands
why. (19 after 71 votes): Farty party ensues.
- Hey /tg/, wanna clang clang? (-4
after 32 votes): I have no idea what compelled you to make this thread.
- "I feel like a rage thread." (-5
after 17 votes): I don't.
- What makes you think aliens would want to
fuck our women? (-4 after 18 votes): /tg/ again with the hard-hitting
- FARTFARTFARTFARTFART (-7 after 17
votes): Was Loki the first That Guy?
- Be Long Lived Race, Create Drama (-6
after 16 votes): Do kindly eat shit.
- Planeswalkers for Diversity (-7 after
17 votes): Can't wait to see how this turns out!
- SUNDAYS! TIME TO ADVERTIES MY MEINCRAFT
SERVER! (-11 after 13 votes): Shitpost shitpost
- Oh good this thread is still alive.
(-8 after 14 votes): Fuck all of you.
- USA = FAG NATION (-7 after 19 votes):
OP again makes the mistake of posting an image more interesting than his
- LEL WARHAMS IS STARCRAFT (-12 after
16 votes): GW DOESN'T HAVE AN ORIGINAL BONE IN ITS COLLECTIVE BODIES.
- Dat guy thrud (-7 after 13 votes):
Threads about taht guy
- A bad experience (-6 after 14 votes):
/tg/ makes up a story about a "bad experience" they had at a "game
- What's your stance on elf sex? (-8
/after 30 votes): You're not walking away from this one.
- How do you feel about sexualization in
/games? (-7 after 15 votes): Oh this is going places.
- You are objectively a gigantic faggot
/(-7 after 17 votes): End of story
- dat guy thrud (-9 after 19 votes):
/Don't you hate dat ;guy i do
- I'm almost hesitating to archive thi-
/(-9 after 15 votes): Nope, just kidding.
- ERP General (-7 after 19 votes): You
/know what? Eat shit.
- ERP General (-7 after 17 votes): da
/eroleplay on da teegee
- ERP General (-6 after 28 votes): So,
/what about them alien girls, /tg/? Don't you want to just do all sorts of
/terrible, naughty things to them?
- ERP Thread (-6 after 20 votes): Been
/a few days, it safe to have it again? Find games, discuss games or ideas,
/etc. You know.
- ERP General (-9 after 17 votes): New
/Thread, continued from >>24086294 (Dead) Reposting questionnaire from last
/thread: 1.) How long was your longest running ERP? 2.) Was it one-on-one or
/in a group? 3.) What character did you play in it? 4.) What characters did
/yours perform the 'E' in ERP with? 5.) Best moment in it? 6.) Worst moment
/in it? 7.) Would you play with this partner(s) again?
- ERP Generalis (-8 after 24 votes):
/Last thread on auto-sage. You guys know the drill.
- hERPa General (-9 after 19 votes):
/This is a self-sustaining entity now.
- ERP TO THE MAX (-9 after 21 votes):
/OH YEAH NIGGA GONNA FUCK ME SOME ELVES, CYBORGS AND SUCCUBI
- ERP Thread Once More (-7 after 13
/votes): hERP dERP
- HERPA DERP DURR (-7 after 15 votes):
/HERPA DURR DERPA DER
- ERP Thread: Powergaming (-8 after 20
/votes): Make your ERP characters more efficient, how many fetishes can one
/service with a single build?
- "WOW COOL MODEL" "I WONDER HOW I COULD IT
/INTO 40K" ALLMUHRAGE (-11 after 13 votes): THANKS FAGGOT WE'RE FUCKING
- /fa/bulous ca/tg/irl here (-7 after
35 votes): Let's talk about my little fetishes. :3
- It's not a quest thread but it's still
shit. (-8 after 20 votes): How surprising
- My ass is pounding (-7 after 29
votes): Wait, sorry. "Heart."
- Dat guy thurd (-7 after 25 votes):
thurds about dat guuy
- LE THAT KID GENERAL XD (-10 after 16
votes): You deserve to suffer for this.
- Oh, how did I miss this one? (-9
after 33 votes): Why are you still alive
- Le bad feel (-7 after 17 votes):
- Take Heldrake, make Marinefags cry
;(-8 after 42 votes): Lel feggets
- Dat foot (-11 after 19 votes):
- Dat guy thrud (-9 after 13 votes):
;This is basically /v/'s autism threads with longer greentext stories.
- No one's getting out of here alive (2
;after 12 votes): Oh dammit I just remembered those are Foo Fighters
- FUCKING POORFAGS, WHY CAN'T YOU AFFORD
;40K (-13 after 17 votes): LEL POVERTYCUNTS
- LEL IMAEG (-8 after 12 votes): DON'T
;POST A PICTURE MORE INTERESTING THAN YOUR THREAD YOU RETARD
- I'm sorry I thought this was the
;Traditional Games board (-7 after 19 votes): WE STARTREK NAH
- QUESTFAG GENERAL (-7 after 19 votes):
;In which we invite /a/ over and discuss our fetishes.
- Lel freeform roleplay (12 after 32
;votes): Freeform roleplay lel.
- hERP dERP (-7 after 19 votes):
- What is the best way to stat gender
differahahahahAHAHAHAH (-9 after 17 votes): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- l;sakjf;lskaj;ljpthhhh (-8 after 18
- How does /tg/ feel about drug use?
(-9 after 15 votes): AHAS;LKHLKAHS;LKHSD;LAHF;LSKHD;LFKHS
- EVERY FUCKING TIME (-8 after 20
votes): EVERY FUCKING TIME MY FUCKING FAGGOT PLAYERS ASK HOW ATTRACTIVE MY
FUCKING FAGGOT NPCS ARE.
- I don't even know what this thread is
about (-9 after 17 votes): ...but I'm pretty sure it's shit.
- Did this really need to happen? (4
after 36 votes): Prematurely, no.
- OP is indeed a fag (-10 after 16
votes): Anon's so mad he missed the thread.
- WELP (-10 after 22 votes): GOOD WORK
- HA-HA, DRAGON'S CROWN THREAD! (-1
/after 11 votes): THANKS A LOT /v/.
- Please crucify me in public (-1 after
/7 votes): ;)
- HA HA! YOU FOOL! (-9 after 19 votes):
/You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which
/is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less
/well-known is this: "Never post a Dragon's Crown thread on /tg/"!
- How are sergals in your setting? (-10
/after 18 votes): TOTALLY NOT FURRY
- The perfect D&D movie (-4 after 10
votes): OP thinks he's found the perfect representation of a Dungeons and
Dragons campaign in movie form. /tg/ discusses why.
- Mootball Manager 2012 (2 after 6
votes): /tg/ continues attempts to assemble a working team despite every
thread so far being killed by janitor
- F-Zero RPG (2 after 2 votes): The
F-Zero tabletop game nears completion. Now with Google Docs.
- Undead (0 after 2 votes): Original
undead ideas, mostly
- Team Fortress, /tg/ style (2 after 6
votes): In which /tg/ strives to create a game based on Team Fortress 2.
Also included: HATS!
- Khorne v KHORNE (0 after 4 votes):
Khorne tries to run a business called TEAM KHORNE. He later ends up suing
- The future of the sociopolitcal
organization (-1 after 9 votes): Intelligent, engaging and entertaining
discussions about what will come after our nation-state phase.
- Drunken Dwarf Brawl Quest (1 after 1
votes): Urist McBeard, possible Dorf king, sets out on his quest for booze,
brawling, and maybe love.
- Let's Create a Setting! (1 after 3
votes): /tg/ creates a setting that turns convoluted fast
- Dwarves and their brews (1 after 7
votes): Why are dwarves so into alcoholic beverages, normally made from
plants grown in the terrible outdoors, under the hideous sun? /tg/ knows
- Coin RPG (0 after 2 votes): PnP using
coins as dice, race and setting.
- Return of LordLysander (0 after 10
votes): Painting advice thread quickly becomes derailed as TimeLordAnon and
JokerAnon tell more stories about LordLysander
- Drunken Dwarf Brawl Quest Part 2 (0
after 0 votes): Urist McDwarf packs up his stuff and leaves home on the
midnight train going anywhere.
- Drunken Dwarf Brawl Quest Part 3 (1
after 1 votes): Adventures on a train.
- First Terran: Yea Though We Walk (3
after 9 votes): A story about some Guardsmen. Manly tears to be had.
- XCOM:UFO VN (2 after 12 votes): XCOM
- /x/ <3 /tg/ (-3 after 27 votes): /x/
asks /tg/ to the ball
- Fallout: Special Election: #3 (2
after 2 votes): Two wacky Vault Dwellers leave their vault to discover...
Waikiki Beach? Oh, and ghouls.
- Fixing Humans (0 after 2 votes): /tg/
decides it's time to fix humans in the roleplaying world. Mixed discussions
- Hierophant Quest Part I (3 after 3
votes): In which /tg/ becomes the high priest of Zarus the Burning Hate and
aims to take over the world
- Drunken Dwarf Brawl Quest Part 4 (0
after 0 votes): Urist continues his train rampage. Ain't no one he can't
- Choose wisely (-10 after 20 votes):
You can either go to Hogwarts, become a Jedi, become a Hero, become a
pokemon trainer, become a Power Ranger, become a Z fighter or become a
Timelord. Discussions are had about the pros and cons of each choice.
- Rage turns into romance (-4 after 18
votes): What might be a troll thread, but if it isn't is amazing.
- Evil Quest XXII (-9 after 31 votes):
We flood the city and crush some elves, feels good man
- Portal Quest (1 after 3 votes): You
have 15 minutes to get whatever you need to survive in a generic fantasy
setting. What can/will you bring?
- Hierophant Quest Part II (2 after 4
votes): More Hate, more Zarus, more taking over the world one heart at a
- How did your campaign start? (1 after
1 votes): If I have to start another campaign in a god-damn tavern I'm going
to lose my mind.
- 6E Codex Leaks (0 after 2 votes): OP
posts possible 6E Codex, /tg/ discusses.
- Transformation Mishap (1 after 1
votes): Various sorts of polymorph of the baleful variety
- Henshin Hero Quest part 1 (-1 after 3
votes): The quest is about Shotaro who are Tokukatsu Otaku who one day
become a Tokukatsu hero too.
- That GM (1 after 1 votes): Stories
about that one GM/DM who had to be That Guy (aka bad)
- Morningvale Part 1 (0 after 0 votes):
What starts out as "The Prisoner" turns into Paranoia
- /tg/ attempts Silent Hill homebrew
(-1 after 3 votes): /tg/ attempts to create a mod for silent hill, unknown
armies, FATE, dont rest your head as corebooks
- That Guy thread (1 after 1 votes):
Time for another thread about.. That Guy! He never learns.
- Super Mart Roleplay Thread part 1 (1
after 3 votes): Welcome to Super Mart where you can buy anything you are
Keter local employee...
- Tiberium in 40k minor discussion (1
after 7 votes): minor discussion of tiberium in Warhammer 40,000, side
tracks to what if Scrin were in 40K.
- Moot is adding new banners (5 after 7
votes): /tg/ decides to help.
- Adventure Time Part I (0 after 0
votes): Our hero, Spartacus Tricius, finds himself in a dungeon. Goblins are
killed and trolls are befriended in this first installment.
- Who would survive in the 40k
universe? (-3 after 3 votes): Turns out a lot more people than you might
- Transformation in RPGs (2 after 4
votes): People discussing transformation in their games, and the
philosophical quandaries it presents.
- Primarch's Daughters (1 after 25
votes): A new Primarch's Daughters thread, containing some new stories and
- First Quests (0 after 2 votes):
Remember that first game you played? Now you can all over again.
- Movie characters become inquisitors
(0 after 6 votes): Title pretty much says it all, full of win
- A Dude's SW SAGA Storytime et alia (3
after 3 votes): Space opera at its finest, and some other stories too.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (-12 after 20 votes):
- "We're on a mission, from the
God-Emperor" (1 after 7 votes): Blues Brothers in 40k. Need we say
- Chaos Takes Terra (0 after 8 votes):
Writefag describes a full scale war of chaos on the Imperial homeworld.
- Unique Character Concepts Thread (0
after 4 votes): Character ideas for /tg/ to use if they so wish.
- The Whizzard's Wishes 1 (3 after 7
votes): Whizzard offers /tg/ powers - turns into discussion about banana
black holes and banana 40k.
- Sand Tribe Quest (2 after 4 votes):
Are you a bad enough dude to lead tribe HEEUUUUERHURRRURURURR.
- Some Morrowind (and other TES)
discussion (0 after 2 votes): Started out as a consideration of
Morrowind as a setting for a PnP campaign. Quickly turns into a discussion
of the setting lore as per the norm for /tg/.
- Yet More Transformation (1 after 3
votes): More transformation discussion with some writefagging, as well as
more Maple- former warrior turned dryad
- Sand Tribe Quest pt2 The Quest for More
Sand (1 after 3 votes): Pt2 of tribe HEEUUUUERHURRRURURURR
misadventures. Watch the rise of Village idiot Hornk's(Lenny) as he becomes
- DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (-9
after 17 votes): DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (-9 after 11
- What won't happen (-9 after 9 votes):
In 100 years
- Sand Tribe Quest pt3 The Rise of
Lenny (1 after 3 votes): Tusken jedi, a shotgun wedding, and more jawa
massacre. Whats to be expected.
- X-Com general discussion (1 after 5
votes): In light of the new XCOM game coming down the tubes. /tg/ decides to
do some discussion on traditional vidya. A bit of trolling, some news, some
complaining, even a few justified grognard woes over the changes made to the
new game. But mostly the sharing of nostalgia and stories of Ye Olde
- Dan drawthread (-1 after 3 votes):
Another thread by Dan, also Spaniards.
- Scions of Dorn chapter creation thread
Pt1 (-1 after 1 votes): Creating a spin off chapter of Imperial Fists
- A stranger trades magic items. (-1
after 3 votes): Like the giant who makes swords out of concepts.
- Iron Hearts War Room: Voss Varmach (4
after 8 votes): The Terrible Children's new upgrade system is revealed, and
it involves hats.
- Villager Quest (0 after 2 votes): A
random villager gives up on society and moves to the woods. Deers are
killed, wood is cut, Cthonic idols are found and we make friends with
- Herpderpderp (-9 after 11 votes):
derpderp I like this winged grill derp derp
- A Hero's Story (2 after 4 votes): A
writefag from r9k contributes a story to tg about a young wizard's
apprentice destined to become a hero.
- Make a Damn Setting! (3 after 5
votes): Rolling on a table to determine factors for a setting. And then
write a summary of the damn setting! Comes in three flavors: Normal, Hard,
- Scions of Dorn chapter creation thread
Pt2 (-2 after 2 votes): The second part in which fluff is made and we
discover a new world for hiding stuff
- Settings from Songs (2 after 4
votes): OP takes songs /tg/ link to him, and makes cool & original
- Adaptus Cinematrus (3 after 7 votes):
Discussion of famous films in the imperium of man, some heretical.
- Tomorrow's War (0 after 2 votes):
Anon uploads Tomorrow's War for /tg/, long discussion of the system
- A Hero's Story pt2 (0 after 2 votes):
A continuation of the story of the princess and the wizard's
- Airship Pirate derailment (3 after 5
votes): OP starts off asking if people prefer miniatures and maps to the
freeform style. Thread is derailed by anon who talks about A DAMN EPIC
- The Ship Moves RPG (0 after 8 votes):
A slow start to a thread sees a few anons taking up namefaggotry in the name
of the God-Captain. The quest? To fix a Rivet.
- Asteroid Wars (0 after 4 votes): OP
posts a setting idea in which life on mars evolves at about the same rate as
on earth, and war breaks out when both societies become space-capable. /tg/
nitpicks the idea into oblivion.
- The Ship Moves RPG: A bit of a
problem (0 after 2 votes): With a serious reactor problem in progress,
the group heads to the enginarium in the hope of fixing it.
- Warhockey 40k (1 after 5 votes): /tg/
decides to remake Blood Bowl as a hockey game!
- The Ship Moves RPG: Spherefall (0
after 4 votes): After the near-catastrophe in the enginarium the Litany of
Passage picks up some SDF and the group heads into combat for the first
- The Ship Moves RPG: Breaking and
Entering (-1 after 7 votes): The Tau prove formidable foes as the group
struggles to provide a way for the Litany to bypass some Railgun batteries.
- Starship Gasbag (1 after 3 votes): A
gathering of robots, cavemen, and insect people. Also breakfast, poison, and
- Music Suggestsions (-10 after 12
votes): OP wants to talk about music. /tg/ decides otherwise.
- Nod Quest (2 after 4 votes): You are
a nod cyborg commando, and you shall prove your worth to Slavik to be his
- The Ship Moves RPG: Hijacking (-1
after 3 votes): Having wreaked havoc with the Tau's AA Railguns, the group
still needs to escape safely to the Litany.
- Warhockey 40k Part 2 (0 after 2
votes): A continuing discussion of /tg/'s attempt to remake Blood Bowl as a
- The Ship Moves RPG: Shore Leave (-1
after 1 votes): The group indulges in a little shopping and decides what to
do with their Manta.
- The SENTRY NETWORK 1 (1 after 1
votes): An alien defense system tasked with defending Earth accidentally
starts a war and blows its cover, starting a space adventure with large
- Miskatonic School Quest (4 after 4
votes): Richard Banks the Third arrives at school, becomes a wizard, and
joins House of West. Also, Witches get stitches.
- Drawfags of /tg/ 2 year anniversary
(1 after 5 votes): A thread started by Sir Briggs, where many a request and
drawfag ply their trade.
- The Ship Moves RPG: Into the Deeps
(-1 after 5 votes): The group seek to trade in their Manta for something
- The Joker's Mantoboggan (4 after 6
votes): The Joker and a player in a game, both in a nude footrace. Epicness
- The Ship Moves RPG 8 (0 after 4
votes): In the 50th millenium, humanity has gathered aboard a massive
vessel. With its God-Captain at the helm, it now drifts through the
- /tg/'s Finest Screencaps (2 after 6 votes): All the most amusing and epic moments handily collected in screenshot format in one thread
- The Flaming Cog 1 (2 after 2 votes): The owner of a brand-new power suit decides to try out some villainy, by robbing a convenience store.
- The Ship Moves RPG 10 (0 after 2 votes): RPG set in warhammer 50k, the imperium is gathered aboard a mighty vessel, the god-captain at the wheel.
- The Ship Moves RPG: You have arrived at your destination (-1 after 3 votes): The group arrives at the rivet housing, or what's left of it, and the universes largest needle-in-a-haystack game ensues.
- Habathebetep (-1 after 19 votes): Ambatebetehthpppppt
- NO GET FOR YOU (-10 after 38 votes): NO GET FOR YOU
- Real-World Ork Vehicles (2 after 2 votes): Some real world war machines that look like they were WAAAGH! inspired. Any mekboy would be proud to call these his own.
- Soul Calibur thread (1 after 3 votes): Starts off showing Nightmare as a WH daemon, turns ito utter soul calibur gush thread
- /tg/ Discussion (-5 after 17 votes): /tg/ talks of old days, moderation/janitor fags and the decay of the board
- Field Dawn (beta) (1 after 3 votes): An offshot from Skirmish Quest and Iron Hearts goes into testing phase.
- Musick Setting (3 after 3 votes): OP suggests an idea for a continent where all magic is based on music. /tg/ shows off how /mu/ it can be.
- Failure to Launch a Railroading Thread (-7 after 21 votes): Thread about Railroading crashes when nude pictures of a tripfag surface.
- Castlevania Quest 1 (5 after 5 votes): Dracula in the house, bitches.
- Cuckolding (-14 after 14 votes): I think my GM is trying to subtly work his NTR fetish into our game.
- Ponyfinder Game (-11 after 33 votes): OP posts about wanting to do a ponyfinder game, intelligent conversation insues
- /tg/ on why Wayne Reynolds is sexist (0 after 2 votes): Ah bloo-die kaka dookie pants
- Looney Tunes 40k (-2 after 6 votes): What do the main characters of 40k look like as Looney Tunes
- OP ruins a game then his own thread. (-10 after 12 votes): OP posts about his mute character ruining a campaign and pissing off the DM. Then starts a flame war with a reCAPTCHA.
- Make a Damn Setting! Ver. 2 (-1 after 1 votes): MaDS returns, with some interesting ideas and some possible fixes for future editions.
- The Gaurdians of Skulls (2 after 8 votes): An Ultramarine Successor Chapter that doesn't pull any punches. Fluff is discussed and Rites of Battle is used to generate a new chapter.
- Why /v/ is shit. (-13 after 15 votes): And why it always will be
- MUAHAHAHA (-10 after 14 votes): MUAHAHAHA
- Real life Items and places of interest (4 after 4 votes): Sometmes real life is weirder than fiction; this thread is proof of that.
- Pokémon MTG (-3 after 3 votes): Part shitty pokemon based MTG cards, part effort to make a pokemon based set.
- WhoreQuest 1 (1 after 9 votes): You're a woman with a lifetime of regrets - a lifetime of mistakes. We get Pancakes
- Good and Evil working together (-3 after 21 votes): OP recounts a tale of a Paladin working with an Antipaladin, and killing a douchebag That Guy
- It's FATAL Character Creation time! (3 after 5 votes): What started as a simple troll thread ended up with yet another crazy fa/tg/uy rolling up a FATAL character.
- Castlevania Quest 2 (2 after 2 votes): Fuck Tar Beasts, Get Meidos.
- Pathfinder, the yiffing (-8 after 12 votes): OP gets Invited to a Pathfinder game, little did he know the horrors that Awaited him.
- Sounds like a Goblin (2 after 4 votes): Troll thread turned into pseudo-storytelling thread
- Castlevania Quest 3 (0 after 0 votes): Cavemen have no manners at all.
- Let's Make A Setting (1 after 3 votes): Each aspect of a setting is determined by the lowest dice roll. Awesome ensues.
- Elven rights (-11 after 15 votes): /tg/ discusses the nature of elven-human relations, aiming to debunk the "it's not X if it's an elf" theory.
- Unicron Fights Terra (0 after 4 votes): A silly question spawns silly responses, involving Sniper Rifles, mecha Terra and Terminator batteries.
- F.A.T.A.L. Round TWO (-1 after 3 votes): /tg/ makes yet another FATAL character, this time a female Kobold. In addition, some write faggotry for a setting of Furry FATAL IN SPACE. Supplement creation for FATAL is discussed and some things are statted.
- Valentine's Day (-9 after 15 votes): /tg/ wonders about their special others. Tripfags trip, sagefags sage, and the nature of /tg/ is debated.
- Rpg Explanations (-7 after 7 votes): Explaining rpg elements
- Wayne Reynolds art (deux) (-9 after 9 votes): /tg/ continues to discuss the ins, outs, ups and downs of fantasy women.
- SUCK MY DICK QUEST THREADS (-11 after 13 votes): Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
- /tg/ discovers a startling new feature (-11 after 11 votes): /tg/ brings to light an as-of-yet unseen feature of 4chan.
- Field Dawn session 2 (2 after 8 votes): Defending an airfield against incoming waves of enemies!
- B-back that ass up (-5 after 13 votes): /v/irgin wants to be recognized. We don't take that shit.
- Warlord of Mars, Part 4 (4 after 4 votes): A kind anon dumps the entire first two Warlord of Mars comic arcs, and /tg/ learns of Dor Valian. Unfortunately we were too late to archive the other 3 threads.
- Skyrim Quest (2 after 6 votes): We give no fucks to a dragon and escape from execution. Only to make our way to the nearest tavern to get our bard on.
- Realistic Mecha (-6 after 10 votes): We post pictures of robots, then cry screaming while fucking each other in the ass.
- Catboy necromancer (-8 after 14 votes): OP brings us a humorous anecdote about a character one of his players brought to the table.
- Doctor Science makes an appearance. (-9 after 15 votes): A truly remarkable character, diagnoses the whole of /tg/ under the DSM-IV. We stick around for 300 posts anyway, prodding her like a sore tooth.
- Rising Stars storytime, Parts 0 - 5 (0 after 4 votes): Comic storytime, it's like Watchmen meets X-Men.
- FUCK POLEARMS (-3 after 13 votes): An erudite essay denouncing the use of polearms.
- Field Dawn sesson 2 part 2 (1 after 3 votes): The battle to hold the airfield continues as the enemy begins closing in.
- The Ship Moves 14 (0 after 2 votes): The Group has encountered a tribe of savages...what will they do while the blades gets ever closer to activation
- Spider spells - spider spells everywhere (4 after 6 votes): ITT: Spiders should spider spider. /tg/ makes with an endless mix of spider spells.
- Lamia & Random monstergirl thread (2 after 16 votes): speaks for itself
- AI writefaggotry (2 after 6 votes): Anon writes a short story from the viewpoint of an AI.
- Lord of the Rings RPG (3 after 3 votes): Another argument about assigning classes in LotR is made exponentially more awesome with the addition of writefaggotry.
- Dashing Adventurer Quest (0 after 0 votes): Adventures of Sir Arture and his trusty companion, Stormaggedon, the Bringer of Doom.
- The ultimate /co/ & /v/ adventuering party (2 after 4 votes): What happens when 4 heroes from across the multiverse get together and make an adventuering party? bros, that's what.
- Magic: The Hitlering (1 after 3 votes): /tg/ begins building a Magic block based on WW2. Hitler is a planeswalker!
- Last Tirbesman Quest (3 after 5 votes): The last son of a tribe tries to find both his way in the world and his name.
- Exalted for newbie STs (-1 after 5 votes): OP is afraid of running his first Exalted with so many unusual things about it, so Exaltedfag and others give helpful advice to assist him.
- Magic: the Sundering - Planeswalker Quest (3 after 3 votes): The world of Magic the Gathering's gone through some tough times. Time to root through the rubble for riches.
- One Roll Evangelion (1 after 3 votes): OP comes in with a AdEVa/Wild Talents hack, seems to work out fine
- Best Friends Gone Right (1 after 7 votes): A game of "best friends" gets off to an odd conclusion with one player rolling Laura Palmer from "twin peaks" and the rest of the party abusing starbucks baristas
- Magic: the Sundering - Planeswalker Quest 2 (0 after 4 votes): In which we barter and shit burns around us.
- Strike Witches Quest XXVIII (-61 after 155 votes): Goddamn Sakamoto knows you too well. Introducing the Rolling Court Martial.
- Catgirl starts thread, gets derailed. (-9 after 25 votes): One angry catgirl starts a thread dumping on /tg/, thread is saved by another catgirl posting rather racy pics for all to enjoy.
- Celebrity Religion (2 after 10 votes): Various famous people re-imagined as gods.
- War Brothers (0 after 2 votes): A new chapter is created. Colors are determined , writefaggotry written and tsundere Black Templar's are discussed
- Hammersickle Quest (2 after 8 votes): A quest where we're a soldier in a Soviet Union inspired country in an alternative world.
- Elf, what do (2 after 14 votes): The wut do quest.
- Matriarchal Brown Elf Battle Strategies (-4 after 10 votes): Discussion on how to make a likable female-run society turns surprisingly productive after a dip into feminist bickering, everyone learns a surprising amount about Greek warfare and Byzantine battle strategies.
- The Denial of Aid (-10 after 14 votes): A desparate /v/tard comes look for aid from /tg/...he fails
- Miller's daughter (4 after 14 votes): Discussion about which daughter in village is best for marriage. Quickly derailed, Frenchmen, papists, necromancy, wolves ensue.
- Blue, White, Gold. Good Nations at War. (0 after 2 votes): Roll for the nations, use them for what you will.
- LB 2-X ACs and Guntrucks (3 after 7 votes): A discussion of low-power, long-range Battletech weapons leads to destroying atlases with swarms of toyota hilux pickups.
- Warhammer 40k, Space Marine (1 after 9 votes): /tg/ gets shit done before it has even begun
- Random Superpower Prison (3 after 5 votes): /tg/ designs prison cells for randomly generated super villains. Temporal Stasis Fields don't solve everything.
- Good Aligned Slavery (2 after 6 votes): /tg/ is asked if anything on the good axis is compatible with slavery. Scenarios, modifications, and arguments ensue.
- NecroQuest (2 after 2 votes): Adventurers walk into a house, and a crazy parakeet blows it up with lich still inside. Shit gets crazy. Banzai.
- Are Marines a good thing? (4 after 18 votes): High Lords discuss the utility of marines, then xenos gatecrash the meeting. Mild hilarity ensues.
- Priest Quest (1 after 1 votes): We took the role of a priest hunted by the Spanish Inquisition and rescued a man-whore named Juan from a monster.
- Metahuman Renaissance Quest Part 13 (-6 after 50 votes): Dan faces of against the necromancer and meets an old friend.
- Rhe Ship Moves (-2 after 2 votes): Our heroes find themselves on the cusp of battle between rival hordes of necrons. What will they do?
- MU user campaign (0 after 2 votes): A three way battle between The british army the 55th nano division and the Mu-users
- New Mutant: Heirs of Doom (1 after 1 votes): Anon comes to us requesting more content for a British version of Mutant: Undergĺngens Arvtagare. /tg/ obliges heartily.
- Undead and Alignments (-3 after 3 votes): OP asks /tg/ why undead are evil
- Dawn Of Worlds II, The Crocatta Age (1 after 1 votes): /tg/ starts a game of Dawn of Worlds with far too many players. It works out for the best as war is waged over the allegiance of the world's first species.
- Necroquest 2 (0 after 0 votes): Having succeeded in destroying a fair bit of Grimhearth, as well as learning a few new pieces of information. Two new undead join the adventurers.
- Shiela Awaits (1 after 3 votes): You have been away doing hero things for the last 6 years. Your childhood sweetheart presumably awaits you back in Stahlburg. Do you return to her, or continue with your adventuring career? Also contains interesting writing in response.
- Merc Quest Thread 2 (1 after 1 votes): Mercenary quest, second thead.
- Red Sands I (4 after 30 votes): We make our character, Sarah a creation of SCIENCE who is out to do awesome. Our first quest is to slay bandits.
- The Case of the Heresy Fish (4 after 4 votes): What starts as an innocent thread about a cannibalistic PC quickly devolves into OP sharing stories of his players' shenanigans
- Rolling 20's (-1 after 7 votes):
Humorous things DMs do when their players roll nat 20's
- Dystopian Fey Mageocracy (4 after 4
votes): Homebrew campaign world brainstorm. Giant trees, jellyfish
illithids, big brother fey, goblin sky-pirates.
- Story Time (5 after 5 votes): A
request for stories results in a few new pieces of writefaggotry.
- slime people design (5 after 7
votes): ideas for how to make a slime person race
- Take Back the World (0 after 0
votes): A worldgen discussion, with offtopic commentary about OP's pic.
- WIZARD rpg (0 after 0 votes): OP
describes a simple, enjoyable homebrew about WIZARDS of a /tg/ variety.
- Aftermath Quest Part 1. (0 after 4
votes): First part of the Aftermath Quest.
- /tg/ Dawww Thread (5 after 17 votes):
Anon requests Elf picture, thread turns into dawwwfest, /tg/ never
- Office Worker Quest Part 1 (7 after 7
votes): In which we give moral support, kill dogs and play poker.
- Guide to the Raven Guard (1 after 3
votes): Everything you need to know about the Raven Guard
- Star Wars without the Expanded
Universe (4 after 8 votes): Remember when there was no EU and the Jedi,
the Clone Wars and the Jedi were wrapped in mystery?
- Hochland Quest - Defend from Beastmen
(5 after 5 votes): Hochland is invaded by beastmen and the players command a
force to defend the province
- Doppleganger Quest (6 after 8 votes):
We awaken, eat a rat, lose to a lizard and then get a drop on a human
- Despoiler Quest returns (2 after 2
votes): Paladin gets hold of the horrible artifact that lets you warp flesh.
- /tg/ Goes Meta (-3 after 13 votes):
/tg/ has a meta troll thread that loves up to /tg/ standards
- CSM Quest (7 after 9 votes): Marooned
/on an unknown, unknowing, world a lone Chaos warband engages in some some
/rip-n-tear first contact diplomacy. Oh, and, keep an eye on that
- Despoiler Quest III part 3 (2 after 2
/votes): The continuation, with our brave hero now stuck in the form of a
/winsome wench and the Despoiler missing!
- Doppelganger Quest 2 (4 after 6
/votes): We put our new-found tracking and hunting skills to work snaring
/some more animals to OM NOM NOM.
- How To Kill A Sensei: An Excercise in GM
/Dickery (1 after 1 votes): OP presents a problem on how to kill a
/Sensei in DH, /tg/ responds by accusing the GM of Heresy. Also some
/bullshit arguing about canon.
- CSM Quest (4 after 6 votes): The
/continuing Quest of the forces of chaos in a strange land
- Abductee quest (3 after 3 votes):
/collective game about Raymond Hunter, abducted by aliens and now trying to
/make ends meet on the capital city of the galaxy.
- Braindead Bimbo Barbarians (1 after
/15 votes): Homebrew about big-breasted air-headed bimbos. Thread discusses
- Doppelganger Quest 3 (2 after 6
/votes): In which we take on a boar and actually win.
- The Bubble Quest (0 after 0 votes):
/After being absorbed by a floating bubble our yet to be named protagonist
/might fend off against a huge creature.
- CSM Quest (2 after 4 votes): The
/continuing Crusade for the Koprulu sector!
- Romance and a FUCKING RETARD (-11
/after 17 votes): /tg/ shows this FUCKING RETRAD what campaigning is all
- Traveler: the Happening (3 after 3
/votes): A World of Darkness game focusing on Time Travel. Excellent game
/design discussion. IT'S SO COOL! ~SUNOVABITCH!
- Clothes Are Evil (2 after 10 votes):
//tg/ explores a setting idea where the clothes make the evil, or rep a
- Super Duper Superhero Quest (1 after
1 votes): Super Duper Superhero Quest
- Office Worker Quest Part 2 (1 after 1
votes): We go in EARLY!
- Evolution game 4: Tribal warfare (2
after 2 votes): The Eye finally dies, new rules, and the introduction of new
- Captain Tylor of the Raider Beauregard
Quest (1 after 3 votes): Captain selects his ships personnel and gets
his assignment. There is talk around the ship about a officer's poker
- Love and Romance as Practiced by
Kobolds (3 after 7 votes): The OP's roleplay of a kobold scholar has
gotten rather out of hand, much to /tg/'s delight.
- Mage Noir Quest part 2 (3 after 3
votes): Man with a gun and magic fights crime.
- Idea Inspiration (1 after 1 votes):
Anonymous asks for help with coming up with ideas. /tg/ delivers
- Mage Noir Quest the Third (3 after 3
votes): Wake up in the morning, go to a bar and get a drink before you get
your shit wrecked.
- Evo-world (0 after 2 votes): Building
an ecosystem from the ground up.
- Black Carapace Failure & Commisar
Dreadnought (-2 after 4 votes): /tg/ begins creating a Space Marine
Chapter whose Black Carapace implants have failed, leading to them using
mostly Scouts and Dreadnoughts. Commisar Dreadnought is born!
- Mage Noir Quest 4.5e (3 after 3
votes): Meet another detective agency filled with assholes and gain a zombie
friend by fighting a cult. Also Druid is lazy
- Discourse on Transhumanism (-1 after
15 votes): A discussion on transhumanism.
- Eberron Quest, The Beginning (4 after
4 votes): In which an artificer and a seer ride a Lightning Rail out of the
- Grimm Noir: Fifties Horror
Investigation (-1 after 3 votes): OP lays out his gritty horror
- LARP discussion (0 after 0 votes):
LARP discussion and images by hungarian LARPfag and others, including a
discussion of the differences between cosplay and LARPing.
- Evolution Island 2 (1 after 3 votes):
The species continue to evolve on the small Island. The storm causes some
problems and some creatures head for the deep sea.
- Space Nationbuilder I (-1 after 1
votes): Nation Building game by Karnak in space
- A Few Simple Riddles (0 after 0
votes): A Few Simple Riddles
- Eberron Quest II: Stuck Somewhere (1
after 1 votes): Yohn is stuck In vathirond and incites a riot o get
- Riddle Thread (0 after 2 votes):
- Dawn of Realms #1 (2 after 2 votes):
Shit goes down
- Eberron Quest III: Finally in Sharn
(1 after 1 votes): Yohn gets a job offer, and remains undecided on his
- Unknow Armies Discussion (3 after 3
votes): Discussion and ideas for UA, plus one poster posts recordings of his
- Tzeentchian Quest 1 (2 after 4
votes): The beginning of the tale of Helen, hiveborn cultist of
- Mage Noir Quest 5: The Bumpening (3
after 3 votes): A girl rushes in shook up about her brother's corpse. And
then Satur derails the thread by being horny.
- Lovecraft Discussion (4 after 4
votes): OP asks about /tg/s view on Lovecraft.
- Highlander RPG ponderment (3 after 3
votes): /tg/ goes to it's past and digs up highlander. what ensues is the
quest for a system and enough fluff for an infinite campaign
- Faces of /tg/ (5 after 5 votes): OP
asks for pictures of fellow fa/tg/uys and they are delivered.
- Fucking Gremlins (4 after 8 votes):
Modern age in-character RP talk. Silly shit.
- Cyborg Quest (1 after 1 votes): It is
uploading day for 17-Thomas-B. Smart-Blanket antics follow
- Fall From Grace (Eclipse Phase Quest)
(2 after 2 votes): You are Neil Blevins, a Megacorp Exec in Miami, and this
is about to be the worst day of your life...
- Fall From Grace II (3 after 3 votes):
Eclipse Phase game rescued from autosage. Hypercorp executive kills a guy,
tries to take charge. Martial law is declared.
- Sinful Exorcists Homebrew Game (0
after 0 votes): The setting is a world in which humans & demons have a
contract to keep world balance. Exorcists are designated a demon of their
greatest sin. If they don't commit enough of their sin, they can get
possessed. Then it's the exorcists' job to kill them.
- Elf Ear Length - Discussion (3 after
3 votes): How long is too long? It is this question that leads to discussion
about the evolutionary necessity of long ears as well as a few "WTF, Japan?"
- 40k Zombies (-22 after 24 votes): OP
wonders why 40k fans are such autistic faggots. /tg/ gets butthurt and flips
- SCREAM TO BE HEARD! (2 after 2
votes): We compile a playlist for the Noise Marines.
- Dawn of Worlds: Humans first edition
(1 after 1 votes): Starting on a big dawn of worlds map, and somehow the
eldest race turned out to be humans
- Awkward Moments in Tabletop Gaming (3
after 3 votes): In which anons describe some truly awkward moments at their
- Homebrew Story (1 after 3 votes):
Player tells the story of a homebrew system he's involved in.
- Art Wars (2 after 2 votes): Have you
tried the new Sculpture Codex? Is it any better against those OP
- DnD on the USS Enterprise (3 after 3
votes): The crew of that famous vessel get together and play a 21st century
pen and paper game. Amusing results.
- Dark Heresy party advice (1 after 1
votes): OP asks for advice on DH party balance, useful advice is
- Breaking the Mold on Fantasy Races (0
after 4 votes): Fantasy races used in ways other than their typical
Tolkein-esque roots. Includes elf/dwarf hybrids from the moon (it's as
awesome as it sounds).
- Gentleman Quest 1: The Rumour Mills Are
Turning (-1 after 1 votes): In which we wake up in a forest, fire our
Head Maid, eat a lot and deal with the peasantry.
- Dwarf Quest 01 (1 after 1 votes):
Dorf wakes up, drinks, meets the King, and saves the alewench.
- Starfighters of Earth Quest_1 (0
after 2 votes): You are Hans Eberhart, F22 Raptor pilot of the Luftwaffe
fighting to save Earth from the evil Colonial Empire. A slow start.
- Mass Effect Diaspora Hack (1 after 1
votes): Discussion of a Mass Effect RPG yields a conversion for Diaspora &
- What shlicks under beds. (-5 after 11
votes): Upon going to bed, you hear a "slick" noise under the bed. /TG/
- Dawn of Worlds: Humans first edition
(1 after 1 votes): after some delays the world is filled with some rather
interesting landscapes. Finish the first age
- 1000 fa/tg/uys fell from the sky (3
after 3 votes): 1000 fatguys fell from the sky into a fantasy world.
- Rave RPG homebrew (2 after 2 votes):
Anon challenges /tg/ to create a rave-based homebrew. /tg/ provides
- Evo Game: Snowcone Edition (1 after 1
votes): An evolution game based in an ice age setting. Featuring the black
monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- 1000 fa/tg/uys fell from the sky...
(3 after 3 votes): RP game in progress, for new players to read.
- Mass Effect Diaspora Cont... (1 after
1 votes): The homebrew is still going as discussion of enemy types, weapons,
and armor start to formulate
- Airship Quest I (0 after 2 votes): We
failed the officer test, but who knows what comes next?
- 1000 fa/tg/uys fell from the sky (1
after 5 votes): 1000 fatguys fell from the sky into a fantasy world.
- Dawn of Worlds: Fighting the Autosage
(1 after 1 votes): Attempting to move onto Age through, we suffer through
under a curse of immediate Autosage. New races abound as we approached page
- Life as an NPC (2 after 4 votes):
Another one of these threads, interrupted only briefly. Study in how the
common folk deal with adventurers.
- Dawn of Worlds: A broken world (1
after 1 votes): A god sunders the world, and Autosage ate the last thread. A
short thread finishes up the second age
- Magitech steampunk armor discussion
(1 after 3 votes): A discussion on how to make powered armor in a fantasy
setting. Avoiding the use of magic by using magic. Also necromancy.
- Romance (-10 after 12 votes): /tg/
has a stimulating discussion about romance, coalescing into one about gender
- The Old /tg/ (4 after 10 votes): S-so
/tg/, /co/mrade here... I hear you guys like Thri-kreen?
- Hunter discussion (0 after 0 votes):
/A long debate about hunters and how much murderhobos they really are.
- Alternative Magic (2 after 2 votes):
//tg/ discusses how they handle magic in inventive new ways in their own
- Cyberpunk Rebuild (4 after 4 votes):
/tg/ decides to update Cyberpunk2020
- Quest for Hugeness (3 after 5 votes):
/A dual class drawfag/questfag gives us an adventure in which we fight xenos
/and cheese in order to find a key.
- 1000 fa/tg/uys fell from the sky...
/(0 after 2 votes): 1000 fatguys fell from the sky into a fantasy
- Create a setting (2 after 6 votes):
/tg creates a scifi setting where humanity is the predecessor race.
- Running Pink Mohawk (2 after 2 votes): /tg/, my GM just said he's going to run a game of Shadowrun that is, and I quote, "pink mohawk to the max". Ideas, /tg/, I need ideas. If you've ever wanted to see some idea in a shadowrun game, tell me and if it's awesome I'll use it and then come and give storytime. Character concepts ensue.
- /tg/ Meta Quest, April Fool's Edition (1 after 1 votes): A one-shot mission. We try to land the dropship in the middle of enemy fire.
- Shut up and contribute! (-1 after 15 votes): /tg/ whines about how old /tg/ is gone, mod says "Quit bitching and whining. Contribute instead."
- Ifalna first chapter (1 after 1 votes): First chapter of the Ifalna series
- Chapter Master Thread GO! (2 after 2 votes): Chapter Master Tales, now with Expansion Packs!
- Much Baron Munchausen, Who's In? (0 after 2 votes): A lovely game of Munchausen, once the rules are elaborated, some progress is made.
- TG Meta Quest: April Fools' Edition (One-Shot), part 2 (1 after 1 votes): We plow through a blockade and wade through missile spam.
- Advice for non-human dating 2: Rise of the Tonberry (0 after 4 votes): /tg/ discusses dating and other aspects of life in a modern fantasy world. Tonberries are somehow involved.
- Arbites and also the Constitution (-9 after 13 votes): Thread about ways to play the Adeptus Arbites in tabletop eventually derailed. Book links within.
- Advice for non-human dating 3: Australia strikes back (2 after 10 votes): /tg/ discusses dating and other aspects of life in a modern fantasy world. Tonberries are somehow involved. Fucking Australia.
- Chapter master thread (2 after 2 votes): more chapting, more master'in
- Causality Quest 2 (4 after 4 votes): We engage a sniper, Ai losses it for a bit, and "Why did it have to be you?!"
- On Mana Weaving and Randomization (-2 after 4 votes): Wherein shuffling Magic decks is discussed.
- Fantasy Nations (0 after 0 votes): An experiment in nation building fluff.
- Feudalism Builder 4 (2 after 2 votes): Session four or the game sees war. It bloody, exhausting but the newly named Italian Confederacy triumphs. Titles are passed by the king
- Seneschals (2 after 8 votes): Anon asks what Rogue Trader class is best for the most experienced member of the group. Screw the Rogue Trader, /tg/ goes with the Seneschal.
- Noodle Quest (2 after 2 votes): A Lego Quest one-shot featuring Davey Bree, long-haul trucker and seasonal soba stand worker, as he travels through time with his alien friend to right wrongs and sample tasty noodle dishes!
- 40K storytime. (3 after 11 votes): Tripfag dumps several pieces of delicious 40K fanfictioon, two by the author of Confessions of a Wayward Son.
- /tg/ discusses Skyrim (1 after 7 votes): An anon comes to /tg/ for lore talk about Skyrim and other stuff. /tg/ obliges.
- 2/10, Would Not Play (5 after 13 votes): /tg/ takes images of Sues and beloved characters and tells us why they are terrible characters.
- Uprising Quest III (2 after 2 votes): the city of Noparis is taken, and work begins on refurbishing the city. Also, a natural 1 leaves us wounded and fumbling.
- You vs Your character (3 after 3 votes): /tg/ draws themselves and their favorite character.
- SPESS MUHREEN QUEST part 2 (?) (0 after 2 votes): The Blood Angel forces continue their quest to bring Imperial precense to the Targon System.
- No Man's Quest - I (1 after 1 votes): You awake in a muddy crater. The landscape is dead and barren, and you remember nothing.
- Firefly Storytime (1 after 1 votes): Anonymous wants to try a Firefly game, a tripfag shares stories of a Con-game using FATE.
- Urban Fantasy (2 after 4 votes): Liches and Dwarves and Elves, Oh my.
- Dungeon Explorer Quest (3 after 3 votes): Some girl explores a dungeon
- Urban Fantasy part2 (2 after 2 votes): Fucking necromancers!
- Pirate Dreadnought (1 after 3 votes): A drawfag responds to a discussion about pirates in 40K with a picture of a pirate dreadnought, and a writefag writes some fluff to match it.
- AVR Spoilers Introduced (0 after 0 votes): /tg/ loses its shit over Time Walk 2.0 (kinda). A Guildpact is being resigned. Also, Innistrad is kawaii.
- Urban Fantasy part3 (1 after 1 votes): Trilogy
- Urban Fantasy 4 (2 after 2 votes): Part 4
- Old /tg/ (-11 after 11 votes): /tg/ reminisces about the olden days.
- The last anime you watched (3 after 9 votes): The last anime you watched is the next campaign you have to run. /tg/ proves once again is has better taste in anime than 90% of /a/
- Exiled Sorcerer Quest: Fletcher's Beginning (1 after 1 votes): I young adventurer Fletcher sets out on a quest to the Land Beyond the Mountains. He meets Peetree along the way,
- Dungeoneer quest III: Keeping up with the Jones's (3 after 3 votes): In which we get a little payback.
- The Vampire Nimue and the Holy Trollers (1 after 5 votes): A retarded NPC from Vampire the Masquerade is brought up... and the solution seems to be calling in all the internet trolls to destroy her.
- Profound Social Commentary Regarding the Objectification of Women (-10 after 18 votes): Profound Social Commentary Regarding the Objectification of Women
- Planeswalker: Seeking the Past (1 after 1 votes): We start our journey of discovery, and try to keep on the down low. Archived for prosterity
- Dictator Quest Rebooted - Part 2 (4 after 6 votes): /tg/ Running an African Dictatorship.
- Planeswalker: Seeking the Past - II (2 after 2 votes): We meet the healer, see Barric go Hulk, and we meet a mysterious stranger.
- R-Type tech applications in D&D (4 after 4 votes): When /m/ and /tg/ collide. Weaponizing check failures, and Spheres of Annihilation, R-Type style
- Dragon King Quest 1 (2 after 2 votes): A Mosok wakes up in the middle of a seemingly empty medical facility and finds himself locked in battle with a Lobstershark.
- OP gets a rage tumor (-12 after 20 votes): Biodrones clamor for diversity. /tg/ suggests otherwise.
- Game music (0 after 0 votes): Music for all sorts, from Pirate to Nier.
- Wizard University (3 after 3 votes): /tg/ talks about life at a University for Wizards.
- Primorsky krai thread (0 after 0 votes): A quest about running post collapse primorsky krai!
- Post It Quest 1 (-1 after 7 votes): Lonely OP waits for participants, one shows up and takes his leave. Also, male genitalia.
- Dan makes another Drawthread (-1 after 1 votes): Dan starts a drawthread, other drawfags join, they draw requests.
- Feudalism Builder 5 (2 after 2 votes): Peace reigns mostly. Mercenary work, a border dispute and Diplomacy livings things up. We end up seeing a familiar face at the end and we wonder what he? she? will bring to the future.
- The World at Dusk (2 after 2 votes): DM naming help thread turns into a discussion of one DM's amnesia inspired setting.
- Modern Fantasy (1 after 3 votes): A modern fantasy thread now with Psychotic Barbarians fucking rich ass moon elves and awkward centaurs .
- Magical College Quest (4 after 4 votes): Barnaby Vist, a lizardman fresh from high school, gets accepted into his dream college. Shenanigans ensue with setting up a date the RA and naked roomies.
- Mahou Shounen Quest 83 (-27 after 51 votes): Hasser Werden Hassen. Erica TKs like a pro. Exercise ends.
- Tournament Personas (Brainstorming Thread #1) (1 after 1 votes): A fa/tg/entlemen is inspired by the Tournament Personas thread and rallies /tg/ to make a game for the flavor it desires. Brainstorming begins here.
- 40kchan /tg/ (2 after 6 votes): /tg/ gets shot forwards to the 41st millenium, discussion proceeds as normal.
- Chain Mail Bikini (-9 after 17 votes): /tg/ discusses the armour of prefference for old style adventuring ladies.
- Rainbow Arcade Exhibition Tournament Log (4 after 4 votes): The image logs and turn records of two IRC exhibition matches of the Rainbow Arcade card game, as well as a short discussion of rating custom cards and decks.
- Life in Modern Fantasyland (2 after 2 votes): Featuring desperate wizards, Luddite paladins, Orc college life, demonic legal teams and the nasty things that you wake up next to.
- Fetishes in games (-6 after 20 votes): Putting your fetishes in your games
- D&D 5e playtest (3 after 5 votes): Playtester of 5e gives his view on the game so far.
- Mark Johnson Qu - *SUDDENLY ZOMBAIS* (-2 after 8 votes): You wake up in beautiful downtown Boston. Zombais happen. While pondering this you wake up ...
- Post It Quest 2 (0 after 0 votes): One OP, one Player, one Feeder. Final destination.
- General Quest 1 (1 after 3 votes): We are a general. We raise a small army, liberate a town from rebels, and proceed to defend it.
- Killing the Last Dragon (1 after 1 votes): If confronted with a dragon, the last of its kind, what would you do? Would you slay it, freeing the world from draconic tyranny or would you preserve the last memory of a noble breed for as long as you could? Either way, the world will never see its like again.
- Dev asks TG for ideas to his indie game (1 after 1 votes): Some kind of superdev shows up. Everyones baffled.
- Magic: The Boozening (1 after 1 votes): Discussion about a drinking game "Variant" of Magic the gathering.
- The Road Forward: The Beginning (1 after 1 votes): What started as a writing exercise turned into a small quest thread. Perhaps it will be the beginning of a more regular thing...
- Shaggy dog D&D story (3 after 3 votes): OP tells a story about being trolled by his DM via Joker faces
- Immersive Fantasy (1 after 3 votes): /tg/ talks about fantasy gaming bleeding over into real life.
- Maailma (1 after 5 votes): The Imperium discovers 21st century Earth. What happens?
- Border Prince Quest 1 (0 after 0 votes): The beginning adventures of Albrecht Reinhardt, bailiff.
- The Race of Mary Sues (2 after 2 votes): OP requests help in making a mary-sue race, the result is shocking
- Dark Apostate Quest (4 after 4 votes): Wake up after a millennia to find a different world and a girl who is not as she seems
- Meanwhile in Bizarro /tg/ (3 after 3 votes): An insight into an alternate universe where /tg/ likes everything /tg/ hates.
- Man after Man (-4 after 6 votes): Starts out as a "what I played" thread when an anon posts stuff about the future of humanity. Fucking terrifying.
- Tropes, cliches, and guilty pleasures. (4 after 4 votes): "What tropes and cliches do you like in spite of your better judgement?" That opens the floodgates, and the fa/tg/uys discuss their secret loves.
- Steampunk Viking Quest (1 after 1 votes): In which an Alchemical Exalt is born, and goes on his first adventure.
- Cardfight Vanguard Introduction (2 after 2 votes): Anon dispels myths about Cardfight Vanguard and a civilized discussion ensues.
- Super-Soldier Discussion (2 after 4 votes): /tg/ gathers to discuss the concept of Super-Soldiers. Anon provides a method for creating disposable child-soldiers
- Hardsuit Quest 1 (0 after 2 votes): We wake up, get shot at, and hijack a suit of power armor.
- A Paladin does an Ask Me Anything (1 after 3 votes): An Arcadian Paladin appears on /tg/, and implores them to ask her anything. Other Paladins join in.
- The Road: Chapter 1: Riot in Red (1 after 1 votes): The survivors of an attack by the powerful Dapper Things, Jon and Sara arrive in Dawnstar. Three days later, the Things return with their leader, a creature in a red suit, who introduces himself as Riot. Jon remembers Riot as the man who murdered his father a while back, whereas Riot's presence triggers an emotional rage from Sara for some reason. Brent joins Jon and Sara on the Road afterwards.
- General Quest 2 (2 after 2 votes): We capture another town; the northern front remains static.
- Turanic Raider Quest 1 (2 after 2 votes): A career raider and vassal of a fleet takes down some minor prey with a force of strike craft.
- The Dwarfy Adventure Quest (1 after 1 votes): Rovna dreams about a better life to only wake up to a bad and battle ridden village and escapes to find an actual better life.
- What will we do with 40k zombies? (-14 after 16 votes): What will we do with 40k zombies?
- The Road: Chapter 2: A Bridge Too Far (Part 1) (0 after 0 votes): Jon, Sara, and Brent make their way out of Dawnstar and to a rickety bridge spanning over a canyon. There they are surrounded by a group of Yellowmaws, a monstrous breed of voracious ape known for their incredibly yellowed teeth. Thread autosaged, continued in #18954343.
- The Road: Chapter 2: A Bridge Too Far (Part 2) (0 after 0 votes): Continuation from #18952341. Jon, Sara, and Brent end up fighting the Yellowmaws, their speed quick and their strength furious. The three manage to ward them off enough until the bridge collapses beneath them, the three escaping while the injured and dead apes fall into the River below.
- The Boondocks (4 after 8 votes): Nigga blastin, Drug dealin, Ho slappin, PURE HOOD ACTION. It's a discussion on bringing NIGGA MOMENTS to the TABLETOP RPG HOBBY! So don't be gay, nigga.
- Amazon Culture and Cliches (-2 after 4 votes): "What's the best way to represent an Amazon culture in a setting without falling into a lot of cliches?" The fa/tg/uys repond... with more cliches.
- Bizarre sexual dimorphism (1 after 11 votes): /tg/ discusses weird biological adaptations in the animal kingdom, and how to adapt these to interesting tabletop stuff. Mostly interesting biology facts.
- Tactics Ogre Tabletop (1 after 1 votes): A homebrew for an Ogre Battle RPG
- Mass Picture Dump (2 after 4 votes): Op proves to be a good guy. Delivers untold numbers of monster, character, and other pictures for aspiring (or blocked) DMs
- Hrud Codex (2 after 2 votes): We set off on our noble task to create some rules for the Hrud!
- Marvel Universe 797 - Superhero Quest (1 after 1 votes): Three interlinked superhero/villan stories begin. Shit goes down in a diner.
- BendQuest 1: wtf fire nation?! (7 after 7 votes): Waking up in jail with a headache and no memory? well, THAT'S new.
- Kobold Siege War Quest: part 1 (1 after 1 votes): Its like Stalingrad, but with kobolds. Also, a gigantic statue is involved.
- This is the transgender board, right? (-11 after 15 votes): This is the transgender board, right?
- Paint thread (1 after 1 votes): This is a paint thread
- The Taustartes (-9 after 17 votes): OP grabs at straws and /tg/ has mixed reactions
- Indexical Metastasis (4 after 6 votes): Metathread "Allegation of hurt posterior" turns to discussion of cap and trade's interaction with fetishes.
- Grimoire Quest 1 (1 after 1 votes): You're a magician student that's transferred to the Silver Star Tower, a prestigious magic academy. Quest is based on the Vanillaware game Grim Grimoire.
- More Grimdark Song Writing (4 after 6 votes): Songs adapted from various sources into 40k.
- Psychology experiments & PCs (0 after 0 votes): OP asks "Have you ever thought of running your players and their characters through a psychology experiment?" Social psychology experiments abound!
- Grimoire Quest 1.1 (1 after 1 votes): Belle entered the library and found a comfortable spot to read until she encounters someone there...
- Deity Quest REDUX I (-8 after 12 votes): We begin Deity Quest REDUX, and create a god of nature and peace and rocks and shit.
- Have you ever been to /pol/? (-22 after 22 votes): It's terrible but at least there's no anime.
- /tg/ Discusses Hiroshima (-11 after 13 votes): A guy brings up the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and asks for opinions... and then /tg/ responds.
- Godling Quest (-1 after 5 votes): Deity Quest Redux under a new name. Less faggotry and fail in this, and we get shit done.
- Steampunk or Cyberpunk? (2 after 6 votes): OP asks a question of the fa/tg/uys - which genre do you prefer? Thread turns surprisingly intellectualy, with a civil discussion about the two similar-yet-different settings, and even matters of philosophy are debated within the context of each.
- There, fixed it. (-14 after 16 votes): OP adjusts a bolter. /tg/ adjusts its pants.
- Tactical Quest (1 after 3 votes): A variety of anons take over 4 squads on a snatch and grab mission. They destroy a town in the process.
- Modern Day Fantasy 1 (3 after 3 votes): Spontaneous RP thread about adding fantasy elements to real life.
- Turanic Raider Quest 2 (0 after 0 votes): Using a small force of corvettes as bait, the raiders decimate a convoy and claim their prize.
- /tg/ Rage Thread (-6 after 30 votes): /tg/ tries to rage, fails.
- Coasters (-7 after 17 votes): How much of a colossal douche must you be to not use a coaster?
- Transgendered Characters (-10 after 10 votes): OP posits that many players have trouble roleplaying, let alone conceiving trans characters.
- BendQuest 2: when Spsrks fly (4 after 4 votes): Spark attempts to get her sorry ass off crazy cannibal cartographer island alivd
- That feel when summer (-13 after 13 votes): ;_;
- Marneus Calgar Fanction (4 after 10 votes): Amateur writefag does his thing, producing a story of heroism and tragedy.
- New Skills for Enter The Shadowside (0 after 0 votes): Author of Enter The Shadowside brainstorms new skills, much collaboration takes place.
- Callidus assassin quest 1 (2 after 2 votes): /tg/ is given the greatest prey of all, a young heretic responsible for the near destruction of several imperial and xenon forces, Matthew Ward
- Listen up, Elves (3 after 9 votes): Throg Shabbog hits peopple with hard facts, others soon join in.
- Jack Chick and /tg/ (-2 after 6 votes): Getting game ideas from Chick tracts
- Gundam: Mekton Zeta Edition (4 after 4 votes): OP storytimes an attempt at a Gundam campaign that doesn't go well, followed by a discussion of mecha systems.
- 45X Quest I (1 after 3 votes): OP dramatically fails to create an interesting opening, and pulls some fighter jets out of his ass.
- Druids and Awakened Tanks (0 after 0 votes): Fairly awesome modern fantasy thread.
- Masterath (3 after 13 votes): You will enjoy this thread. - Masterath
- skills /tg/ gave to Enter the Shadowside (3 after 3 votes): A few days later the author updated the core book with the skills /tg/ had discussed. Here they are.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Savageness: Thread 1 (0 after 0 votes): An attempt is made to convert the old Palladium game to Savage Worlds. Character creation is both explained and occurs.
- Neckbeards (3 after 9 votes): /tg/ discusses examples of terrible people. The epic tale of Grant M is unleashed.
- Flight Commander Quest (2 after 2 votes): Well written rather-hard science action as captain of the naval cruiser Vindictive. A mission to intimidate a backwater planet into alliance takes an unforeseen turn when the inhabitants are discovered to all be dead.
- Legends of Wulin - Avatar the last Airbender (4 after 4 votes): Anon adapts AtLA to LEgends of Wulin. /tg/ approves
- Disowned Quest Part 1 (0 after 0 votes): You are disowned by your father and venture out on your own
- The Great Thalden Chronicles (0 after 0 votes): The Two Great Nations of Great Thalden are at War. It All Starts Here.
- /tg/ - Gay Bishies (-11 after 15 votes): You can't play a lesbian, but you sure as hell can play a gay bishie.
- Dogfight Quest (4 after 10 votes): SWQfag's first attempt at quest-running. Mileage may vary.
- Li/tg/ (2 after 4 votes): /tg/ recommends some of its favorite books
- Skunks Adventure, Part 1 (0 after 4 votes): Skunk the Troll is sold into slavery and proceeds to be as stupid as possible while being shipped to a colony
- Modern Fantasy (2 after 2 votes): Juxtaposition of general D and D fantasy with modern society.
- Warrior Quest 1 (-2 after 2 votes): a classic quest of a man and his sword, seemingly populated by 3-4 people only
- BURBLEDURBLETITS (-11 after 13 votes): BURBLEDURBLETTS
- Dresden advice and catboys (-10 after 12 votes): In which its revealed Colette is a pretty cool guy and some of the problems with the Dresden system are pointed out
- WEG Star Wars Quest: Episode I (2 after 2 votes): In honor of Spike's Memorial Day Weekend Star Wars Marathon, DarthGM begins a quest using the WEG SW rules.
- Inheritors Quest 1 (3 after 3 votes): We begin the story of Martin Thompson
- Something Creepy this way comes (-11 after 15 votes): A Creepy, almost poetic basis for a game
- More Unknown Armies madness (4 after 4 votes): An elegan/tg/entleman asks a question about Unknown Armies. The Question shows up to clear the air.
- /tg/ talks History (3 after 3 votes): Thread starts as a Germans vs. Romans discussion, moves through the Roman Empire, takes a few turns around Byzantia and the Ottoman Empire and ends up a noble ancestry contest and Christopher Lee trivia.
- SWQ Lament (-11 after 13 votes): In which the lost hordes ponder their Planefag-less future
- *Knock-knock* (-9 after 11 votes): door knock masturbation random
- Omegle Chat Thread v1 (3 after 3 votes): The first ever Omegle chat thread on /tg/
- Inheritors Quest 3 (3 after 3 votes): We make a number of new allies, find out our sister is an Inheritor, and get ready to help out the Cambion, Wendy.
- Quest for Power (3 after 3 votes): Quentin Caromore's home is destroyed, his father slain. He rides for the home of his ally Count Kain, and considers dabbling with eldrich power to reap revenge.
- Magical Armor (-12 after 14 votes): It doesn't need to be functional. It's magic.
- evil genius quest (0 after 4 votes): A questthread where you wake up in a tube, a clone of a evil genius.
- Modern Fantasy Again (0 after 6 votes): Another modern fantasy thread! A machine god is killed, an illithid has breasts.
- Epic Moments of DM Dickery (3 after 5 votes): /tg/ shares its stories of DM dickery
- Modern fantasy returns (0 after 2 votes): Starts normally, then suddenly CUBES
- Front Mission Quest BETA (1 after 1 votes): Beta run. Goes about as well as you'd expect something called a "collective wargame" to go.
- Mechs & Walkers: Realism and Possible Applications (0 after 6 votes): An anon posts a picture of a wheeled vehicle that flies in the face of a common fantasy justification for walkers, and to some, mecha in general. Interesting discussion, if a little bitter and petty at times. Also: space rangers on emus.
- D&D Next/5E Playtest (0 after 6 votes): OP asks /tg/ what they think of the D&D Next playtest rules, and gets exactly what he wanted and more.
- Front Mission Quest BETA Part 2 (3 after 3 votes): Things go a bit better. We nearly get caved in several times by a Grapple, though.
- Highschool Summer Quest (1 after 5 votes): We are Jacob, a highschool student. While considering a summer plan, we decide to do a roadtrip.
- Mournland Quest Part 1 (1 after 1 votes): You're a young watchman living alongside an apocalyptic wasteland. One of your duties is preventing smugglers, whom you are raiding tonight.
- Deathwatch Boss Fights (0 after 0 votes): /tg/ covers an Iron Warrior Warsmith and a Lone Alpha Legionnaire on the run
- Devourer Quest 1 (4 after 4 votes): In which /tg/ rolls up a whale dragon. He eats gravity, spits time and is called Tim. Tim pretends to be a hobo, and tries to steal an urn.
- Post-apocalyptic dump (6 after 6 votes): A nice namefag dumps lots of Post-apocalyptic RPGs and asks to fund the theater group of his uni on Kickstarter
- Devourer Quest 2 (4 after 4 votes): In which Tim faffs about, eats some fish, Tezzy almost gets killing by a werewolf and a Damyn Lord has an old school home. Cut short by brainfail and WHY SO MANY QUESTS /TG/ ?
- Superhero Quest: Birth of A Hero (0 after 2 votes): Our hero tries to get to work and then is gifted with his own superpowers
- Construct Quest Part 1 (1 after 1 votes): Construct in a tomb wakes up, meets a researcher named Desmond.
- Totally Improvised Minimum Rolling RP Thread (1 after 3 votes): Totally improvised. Right now, weird bleeding guy and randomly fires.
- Horrors that Stalk Chapter 2 (3 after 3 votes): Our author learns that more to his exists, and gains some powers of his own.
- Necromancers (-4 after 4 votes): Why do people discriminate against necromancers so much? I know there are some evil necromancers out there, but there are evil versions of everything. We're just scarier.
- Dickbutt Fartypants (-14 after 18 votes): Hey, you wanted an archive.
- AUTISM GENERAL (-10 after 12 votes): OP relates an experience with an Autistic Individual.
- I'm Tired of /v/ (-4 after 6 votes): Can I hang with you guys?
- Mid-Haven Quest (0 after 0 votes): Bounty Hunting in Fantasy Setting.
- Chess: The RPG (-2 after 4 votes): anon discusses the ideas for a Chess RPG.
- Medieval Art Dump (2 after 4 votes): What it says on the tin. Medieval art and images! Also reasonable discussion.
- The Returning Lost: Escape (2 after 2 votes): Survival Horror awesomeness
- Raygun Gothic (-2 after 8 votes): Raygun Gothic is a game about vampires. Not those sparkly Twilight vampires - these are bloodsucking monsters that prey exclusively on hapless miniskirt-wearing and raygun-toting humans. Where's the Morality system? You're a fucking vampire, you're horrible.
- The Returning Lost: Movement (1 after 1 votes): An ill wind blows off of Seattle, and Frank meets something not quite right.
- Political Correctness in Gaming (-10 after 18 votes): A sensitive topic is discussed with surprising tact (if still some rage) as gamers from both sides present their case.
- Magitek Knight Quest 1 (0 after 0 votes): In witch op attempts first quest while on painkillers and screws things up. Charecter creation is completed and Callion joins the army.
- That Guy... or is it? (-13 after 21 votes): A particular breed of "Those Guys" is know for trying to drag their fetishes into their games. However, we all have a bit of That Guy inside us - the difference is that we know when to stop. Let's use this thread, then, to present all the ideas we've ever come up with that we thought were good, but which we dared not use because other people would just think they were some sorta sex thing.
- GM Trapped in the Closet (-12 after 12 votes): You gotta come out of the closet, GM
- What *DO* women want from fiction? (-11 after 15 votes): /tg/ asks the hard-hitting questions.
- Does skimpy armor take you out of the game? (-8 after 12 votes): /tg/ again with deep, intellectual discussion.
- Tau-Human relations (-11 after 15 votes): Do Imperial women seek the blue sausage?
- 0g maid rpg game (0 after 4 votes): A game of maid rpg
- OrkQwest: The Need for Speed (0 after 0 votes): The Adventures of an Ork Speed Freek
- IDF thread (-9 after 13 votes): Various IDFs duke it out
- American Larps are bad, m'kay? (-4 after 12 votes): Some poor naive American Larper asks the world what's wrong with US-based Larping. The world answers. Boy howdy does it answer. Plus bonus imagedump.
- Elementalist Quest (8 after 8 votes): We are Lilith Sarugosa, an Earth Elementalist. We murder the fuck out of a Gravity Elementalist, meet our Lightning Elementalist buddy Sparky, and get our asses kicked by a Wind Elementalist.
- Descent Quest 1 (2 after 2 votes): After the destruction of his tribe, a Goblin priest begins his escape from a mountain populated by many tribes who want him dead.
- Wheel of Time and My Little Pony (-6 after 28 votes): Wheel of Time and My Little Pony
- A single squad of Sisters of Battle and a single squad of Guardsmen are trapped together (-15 after 17 votes): What happens next?
- WEEVILS (-12 after 14 votes): WEEVILS
- Awful Commissars (3 after 7 votes): Fictional characters that would make awful commissars
- On Centaur Skeletons (0 after 6 votes): /tg/ discusses centaurs, their skeletal structure, and evolutionary history. Also contains a centaur image dump on the side.
- Katawa Shoujo as a D&D group (1 after 15 votes): Ideas are had for a game involving the characters of Katawa Shoujo.
- Fa/tg/guy Quest 1 (4 after 4 votes): If you stare into the void long enough, the void stares back.
- Year 0, a Collaborative World Game (0 after 0 votes): We're remaking earth's Civilizations, NOW WITH MORE KANGAROO CAVALRY
- Sapience Quest 1 (2 after 2 votes): An entity dreams itself a world, with a self to explore that world, while being questioned by its human masters.
- Bondage Witch Tactical Battle Quest 1 (-8 after 16 votes): /tg/ commands bondage witches to spam magical projectiles at other bondage witches, unsuccessfully.
- Raise a Dragon Quest 1 (-8 after 12 votes): Slow OP is slow.
- ORK DJ's (2 after 2 votes): OP asks for Orky names for DJ's. Conversation turns to noise marines and later, music
- Orkmosis Jones 1 (3 after 3 votes): Orkmosis Jones, 'ardest fungal cell in the Warboss' body, fights cellular invasion.
- Miki's Slumber Quest (3 after 23 votes): You are Miki Hoshii. And you just want to stay in bed and do nothing the whole day long.
- MAHOU SHIROU QUEST (-4 after 46 votes): Never feed Shirou sweets. Illya is on a sugar rush, drives fast and can't be stopped. And Negi is a wreck
- Gender-ambiguous/non-binary character? (-11 after 15 votes): Could someone play (or have one of you played) a gender-ambiguous/non-binary character?
- Fantasy Civ Game 1 (Dragonling) (2 after 2 votes): Dragonlings are growing gloriously, and then the Outsiders decide to show up. Silly Humans, magic is for smart creatures.
- /tg/ makes a hero! (1 after 1 votes): The marvel civil war character creation system gets unleashed upon /tg/
- My group hates one of our players because he's Muslim (-7 after 43 votes): OP tells a tale of bigotry and acceptance in an inner-city roleplay group.
- God Quest - Rabbit (-2 after 4 votes): /TG/ makes a Tea Cup riding White Rabbit God
- After the Zero Day (3 after 3 votes): Yet another roll your character game, but with superheroes. Also, alliances are made, enemies are identified, and the war for Hyperion City's fate is looming over the horizon.
- Yet another Civ quest (0 after 2 votes): ITS SLAVING TIME!
- Anime Harem Quest (-2 after 36 votes): We are going to have the biggest harem and fuck all the bitches because we are even more manly and butler than Mahou Shonen Quest, and our bitches have even bigger tits.
- Bondage Witch Tactical Battle Quest 2 (0 after 4 votes): Team Esmerelda actually wins a skirmish by way of superior missile spam and explosions. Level up options are presented.
- Beyblade Tabletop System Brainpool part 1 (0 after 2 votes): Figuring out how to make a Beyblade tabletop system.
- Technocrat Quest (0 after 0 votes): A Quest where /tg/ made a Void Engineer, and picked a crew to take back Copernicus Station.
- /tg/ gets a hard lesson in morals (-9 after 13 votes): Moral-relativist Anon chastises OP for his amoral stance. Several kindly fa/tg/uys come to correct him
- Erotic Roleplay (-4 after 12 votes): Have you tried it out? What's your experience?
- QUEST FOR MORE JUSTICE GAMEMAKING Archive (0 after 2 votes): In which an RP Story Time for BRIGHT NOAH, GREEN LANTERN AND CHAMPION OF JUSTICE is suggested, and Annons accept. Also, Archive for first section written on /m/.
- THE QUEST FOR MORE JUSTICE 1 (1 after 5 votes): Bright Noah, Green Lantern and Champion of Justice endures a Powerpoint Presentation of Justice and forges the Heroes of Justice alliance with Haman Kahn - but then, Space Nazi's Attack.
- The Frozen North (3 after 3 votes): Sven and his Sword Sister, Jedorah, search for a hunting band of Svken- humanoid monsters that had been stealing their food and in the Rigid frost lands of the North reach, that could mean death.
- Catgirls in 40K (2 after 16 votes): *The discovery of a potential catpeople abhuman strain in the 6th Edition rules gets /tg/ nyaafully punny. Squats remain ignored.
- Dragon Quest 01 (2 after 2 votes): We start our quest for Dracocaine and some bitches to snort it off of.
- Harem Discussion (-3 after 11 votes): A typical discussion about how GMs handle harems it their games
- The Frozen North 2 (0 after 4 votes): Sven wakes up, finds out some information about the hunting party. He talks a bit with Jedorah and learns more about the lore of the land.
- Goat Adventure (4 after 4 votes): In which a Goat eats some glowing bushes, almost drowns, kills a witch, eats a dark being and generally flips out magically.
- Creatures of the FLGS (3 after 3 votes): Tales about the worst possible people any FLGS could have. Eldritch monsters in unwashed neckbeard form.
- Fate/Stay Night RPG (4 after 6 votes): Both fluff and crunched are discussed, shit gets done.
- Feudal Quest 1: The First Step is the Hardest (7 after 7 votes): We are Monk Criminal Kurotani no Shigemitsu of the Ippoikiookami Monastery! We leave the Monastery for the first time in 5 years and seek to banish a spirit!
- The Frozen North 3 (2 after 2 votes): Sven makes it to the Dwalain mountains and traverses the difficult path with the help of a Njiorn, a kind bearkin who knew the path well. As they reached the frozen lake they encountered a vengeful group of Houglon, eager for Varkyn blood.
- TrollGetsTold (-9 after 13 votes): A innocent genral gets turned into a clusterfuck when someone feeds a troll, he eventually gets called out on his shit. Good discussion and arguement over the women -4str bullshit.
- Feudal Quest 2: Run For Your Life (4 after 6 votes): Our Monk's daring escape doesn't go to plan. For anyone.
- NarutoQuestThread (-5 after 27 votes): Akyo is a genin. User of a dart gun. Starts off slow but gets going eventually.
- the great clusterfuck of our time (-3 after 5 votes): we start with some khorneflakes, move on to some hilarious RPing and then derail further into Internet Defence Force wars God's in heaven and all is well
- Feudal Quest 3: Into the Fire (3 after 3 votes): A Short one today! Kurotani fights Monsters in the burning city!
- Ukyo Quest 2 (4 after 6 votes): Ukyo Sasaki receives a family heirloom and inks a contract with a Summoned Animal, a sloth.
- Insurgency Quest (4 after 6 votes): /tg/ Controls an insurgency group. We're a Christian separatist group fighting for Independence in 70's Africa.
- Insurgency Quest 2 (4 after 4 votes): The Shauzi People's Army smashes Communists and slaughters gang members for Jesus.
- East Asian Dictator Quest (5 after 5 votes): High Queen of Mylara embarks upon turning her kingdom into a regional power.
- Temperion Quest (1 after 1 votes): We are awakened to defend a motley group of survivors from the Nightmares.
- TG Food Done Right (-1 after 3 votes): A thread about food problems Evolves into a discussion abou good food for tabletopping
- East Asian Dictator Quest 2 (3 after 3 votes): Our first international summit concludes with some success, then we have to deal with a major insurrection in our nation.
- Temperion Quest 2 (1 after 1 votes): More background information is explained, and much needed repairs are made.
- Lone American quest (1 after 1 votes): Lone American quest, Influenced by Jericho, Fallout and the East india company
- Candle Flickering Emberverse 1 (1 after 1 votes): Emberverse Quest 1
- Intern Quest: Chapter 1: the Begininging (1 after 1 votes): Wherin we meet Frank Tiji and his sybiote Orion, groove our troubles away and become confused over OPs trip troubles.
- A discussion on hell. (1 after 3 votes): OP asks /tg/ for a realistic description of the planes of hell.
- East Asian Dictator Quest 3 (3 after 3 votes): We have the 2nd Regiment stage a breakout as we accept a deal with the Chinese. The commander performs well enough to get a name, and prepare for a showdown with the rogue 1st Regiment and their forest brotherhood allies.
- describe the picture (5 after 5 votes): OP posts a picture and asks people to describe it and post a picture...
- Insignias, Badges & Symbols (2 after 2 votes): Whom do YOU support?
- Insurgency Quest 3 (3 after 3 votes): The CIA shows up, we expand our operations in the city and get in a full-blown battle with the mob.
- /tg/: Still the best board. (7 after 19 votes): Enterprising fa/tg/uys re-rail a derailed possibly-troll thread with acceptable results.
- Dragonling Civ Game Part 2 (1 after 1 votes): A short game, celebration for prospering for a year.
- Have you checked your privilege today? (-13 after 13 votes): Have you?
- Elven Face Structure (-9 after 13 votes): When will they get it right?
- Transmetropolitan Quest pt. 1 (13 after 17 votes): We meet David Jones, freelance photographer in the futuristic City
- Chapter Creation: Desert Walkers (0 after 10 votes): /tg/ creates the Desert Walkers. A chapter of Space Marines known for their affinity to the desert, mighty Rocs, and spiritual pilgrimages within the sandy wastes.
- /tg/ discusses literature (0 after 0 votes): Book recommendations from /tg/.
- desert walkers part 2 (-1 after 9 votes): Part two of the desert walkers/whatever their name is chapter. We begin to work on fluff. Also assassin public speaking
- Transmetropolitan Quest Part 2 (3 after 9 votes): In which the protagonist gets a new suit, goes on a date, gets laid, and makes a priest shit out of his mouth
- Mage's Guild Meeting: Dwarf Edition (3 after 3 votes): The dwarves are on the docket this time, the attempted genocide of the endts is discussed the underdark is talked about, and the great golem project is divulged. Also, breaklunner!
- On Morals (-10 after 10 votes): ...and their application therein to make more effective fantasy characters.
- Succubus Prisoner Wat Do? (-4 after 12 votes): The party I am GMing recently captured a succubus, and despite my reminding them what it is a succubus does, they insist that they are going to chain her up to repeatedly bang her. What are some good consequences to this without being "That Guy"?
- desert walkers part 3 (-1 after 9 votes): /tg/ continues to make the desert walkers
- Behold, what /tg/ has wrought (-4 after 16 votes): OP presents a scenario, and /tg/ reminisces.
- Acolyte Quest 1 the inquisiting (1 after 1 votes): Wherein we meet arbitrator Taelor, meet acolyte Line and begin chasing after the Heretek Du'Pris
- Guardians of SIlence - Warband Quest? (1 after 3 votes): WE roll up a Warband with nothing to say nad everything to prove.
- Chainmail Bikinis (-12 after 14 votes): And many laughs were had.
- Soviet Tank Commander Quest (5 after 7 votes): /tg/ is a Soviet T-80U commander in the late 80s.
- Soviet Tank Commander Quest Pt 2 (7 after 7 votes): You are a Mikhail Krasnov, T-80 tank commander - Unit has been sent to the border, protests and fighting at Berlin Wall, war is brewing
- You're a Loose Cannon, Dicktrain! (-2 after 10 votes): Shit thread about Cultist-chan becomes a drawthread somehow. Someone requests a dicktrain. Hilarity ensues.
- AMAZON QUEST (3 after 5 votes): Bizarro drawfriend presents us with strange new ideas. Also, the thread gets derailed by anons who apparently don'yt own Pens, paper or d20s.
- Is The Imperium a theocracy? (2 after 6 votes): What starts as a discussion about media in the 41st Millennium becomes a discussion on whether the Imperium is a theocracy or not.
- Soviet Tank Commander Quest Pt 3 (2 after 2 votes): You are a Mikhail Krasnov, T-80 tank commander - Unit has been sent to the border, war is on the edge of things. *Interrupted by 4chan down time*
- Why DO you still buy from Games Workshop (-10 after 10 votes): Anon fields the hard questions tonight. Gets anwsers
- Why are there no female space marines? (-11 after 13 votes): More hard-hitting questions about the state of 40k
- Rapture Wars Mission 1! (3 after 3 votes): We get partway through character generation.
- castle master quest (0 after 2 votes): We create our lord. And get started with an attempted poisoning
- Stones of Power (2 after 2 votes): You are presented with a choice of mysterious runestones, each which shall grant you unknown powers. Wat do?
- Desert Walkers (1 after 3 votes): A /tg/ custom chapter based on muslim holy warriors and assassins. cyber-falconry. awesome ideas.
- Drow Strippers (-14 after 18 votes): OP asks a question about a drow bardess, and /tg/ weaves it into a stirring debate.
- /tg/ gives relationship advice (-9 after 9 votes): OP's GM becomes his GF, trouble ensues. /tg/ to the rescue!
- /tg/ continues to give relationship advice (-10 after 10 votes): A poster from the last thread returns to ask /tg/ for more help with his friend and would-be companion.
- Anita Sarkeesian (-10 after 16 votes): Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian Anita Sarkeesian
- Papa Nurgle's Pox (-9 after 11 votes): /tg/ devolves into religious shit storm after a story involving Nurgle is shared.
- Mod deletes pulp thread, tells /tg/ to shut up (-11 after 15 votes): Film at 11.
- Boris the titan (4 after 6 votes): orky, blue, scraplootas
- Black Locks are born (0 after 0 votes): Friend Anon suggests a privateering chapter. /tg/ obliges
- X-chan desu, kokkoi desu ne~ ;_; (-11 after 17 votes): /tg/ reminisces about /x/-tan.
- Merc Quest Rebooted (0 after 0 votes): Revival of the Merc Quest Collective game.
- Chick-a-filla (-10 after 10 votes): Now that's good eatin'
- Imperial Cult IRL (1 after 5 votes): fa/tg/uy wants Imperial Cult IRL, others discuss religion,heresy, mild HFY ensues.
- Rainbow Ghetto Kungfu Superfuntime (0 after 0 votes): Continuation of Kung Fu City Thread Including Wulin and further Zodiac Discussion
- Rogue Trade - Adama Manuever (2 after 2 votes): Rogue Trader vessel crashes into the arch enemy.
- Trials of the Skeleton King: Mk II (1 after 1 votes): We become a mimic, meet some skeletons and eat everything else. Also we fight a lord of the dungeon too I guess.
- John Blanche Original Artwork (3 after 3 votes): This thread begins as a dump of John Blanche artwork, but results in a discussion on his contributions to the Warhammer 40,000 setting, and how he gave birth to the core of its aesthetic. He continues to set the tone today, despite some of the changes made to the setting.
- /fit/ bitches about our waifu (-12 after 12 votes): ...and /tg/ ain't takin that shit.
- Freeform Stories with Shadeslayer (3 after 5 votes): Shadeslayer regales /tg/ with his attempts to make a not shit freeform. And other stories are shared. Sci-fi tech is discussed
- GALAXY QUEST (2 after 2 votes): You are CAPTAIN JOHAN GOTTFRIED IRONWINE. You capytain the SOL SYSTEM PROTECTORATE SHIP SILVERGIRL. While In route to a security consultation job you encountered 3 DERELICT SHIPS and discovered a pair of ships beset by zombies and monsters, and a ship emptied of crew by virulent disease.
- OMG BAGS :DDDDDDDD (-11 after 15 votes): homg bags when I had a bag when I wasa little boye I felk tte move dot shot
- Why do elves have fat faces? (-9 after 11 votes): Serious issues in the fantasy art community.
- /tg/ discusses the gays (-12 after 12 votes): So very very gay they are.
- The Lathe Worlds Preview (1 after 1 votes): A preview of the The Lathe Worlds Dark Heresy supplement, including a broken Skitarii class.
- 4chan Island (-4 after 6 votes): The planning out of the setting continues
- Islandfall (-1 after 3 votes): Discussion of maps and the setting give way to insights into human nature
- The Lathe Worlds Preview 2 (1 after 3 votes): Another preview. NOW WITH 22% MORE SCANS
- HUMANITY FUCK YEAH, again...again, again; the agianing (-3 after 25 votes): Humanity fuck yeah, Writefags ahoy! varying quality.
- B.R.P.D. Quest (2 after 4 votes): You are Agent Travis Brooks, a veteran at the BRPD and you are now in Scotland with your partner Agent Sandra Lennox. Its wet, no one speaks comprehensible English, there's a serial killer on the loose and someone just hand-delivered a summoning ritual on a flashdrive to your hotel door. Just another day at the office.
- Shadowking Quest (3 after 7 votes): You are Nero Darkblood, your sister was cursed to speak in pig latin so your dad sold you into bondage with the Evil Shadow King Stan. You wield TactiKool pistols, and have an army of spiders at your command. Is Nero a bad enough dude to serve Evil King Stan?
- Teen Angst 40k Edition (3 after 7 votes): A journey through the life of a hive teen in a world that doesn't understand his pain.
- megaman TTG (1 after 1 votes): here we talk about a megaman ttg
- Tarot Quest #1 (1 after 1 votes): We are Justice and our enemy is Judgement. A unique idea for a quest, a police officer, pointy beards, and vampire girls.
- Wushu Ork Quest (2 after 2 votes): Lars Handerkrump is a martial artist ork in fantasy world of wushu and he try to become the toughest martial artist that even existed.
- Orky Buk Revyoo's (3 after 3 votes): Fine green-skinned gentlemen discuss fine pieces of Literature, such as Catcher in the Rye, The Hungry Caterpillar, and I Want My Hat Back
- A Restaurant In Black, Part 2. (1 after 1 votes): Rose's adventure begins now, ripe with little girls and larceny.
- Quest for the War God's Sword (2 after 2 votes): A young knight is charged with a sacred duty. To retrieve a holy relic in the name of his king.
- Sacrifice Quest The First (-2 after 4 votes): The thus far unnamed maybe mage Main character finds a powerful artefact that he has been devoted to finding, he realizes he's forgotten what he wants to do with it. He saves an errant spirit (/tg/) then sets out with the gloriously mad headvoices guiding his goalless heart. Killing a Fox and cutting table legs is the essence of adventure.
- A Restaurant In Black, Part 3. (3 after 3 votes): Rose, and now Tulip, continue their adventure through the blackness.
- First Contact Quest (1 after 3 votes): A hivemind swarm of drones, a psychic and a genetically enhanced human are the only survivors of a sabotaged ship. They soon make first contact with an alien civilization.
- Female Armor (-12 after 16 votes): LET'S PRETEND THIS IS /tg/-RELATED GUYS.
- I Tell Lies, Subject_01.01 (1 after 1 votes): Do you want to know what lies beyond the veil?
- HFY Yet Again (2 after 14 votes): Another Humanity fuck yeah thread, this time with some OC as well.
- Summoner Duels (-2 after 4 votes): What starts as a troll thread turns into brainstorming once again. This time, it's a simple game where two summoners battle.
- LEL MAGIC ADDICTION (-10 after 14 votes): I AM THE MOTHER OF A CHILD ADDECTED TO MAGIC HELP TEGGEE
- Sacrifice Quest The Second (0 after 0 votes): The Notmage gets head messed about by a rabit, Old plans discarded, adventuring we go. Into mines, get eaten by a grue, creepy little girl that couldn't be a little girl and the notmage reveals some things about himself.
- Tarot Quest 2 (1 after 1 votes): We encounter Judgment, figure out what Jessie is, and figure out who we are.
- SS13 Agouri_Is_A_Dick (-4 after 12 votes): SS13 Space Station 13, Agrouri being a cock.
- Anthros in RPGs - when do they fit, and when are they just fetish? (-1 after 19 votes): Don't panic, there's no fetishery here, just a surprisingly rational discussion and debate on the subject, courtesy of the /tg/ graveyard shift.
- The Steel Dynasty: Asian Fantasy Civilization Quest (1 after 1 votes): In this quest we posit what an Avatar_esque world that follows the traditional chinese elements would look like. We basically wind up as an isolated group of metal benders on an island nation.
- LawdInquisitah's Mutants and Masterminds Character Roll Thread 1 (-1 after 3 votes): /tg/ embarks on a journey to create a supers setting with randomly generated superheroes.
- Steel Dynasty Quest (2 after 4 votes): The Stone Kingdom gets attacked by cazy wood benders. The Steel Empire won't stand for that shit.
- Beast Wars Quest (2 after 4 votes): Arachno Trion, a Brazillian Wandering Spider/Emperor Tamarin Fuzor, Rescues Wheelie and kicks ass
- Trotmobile Pilot Quest (2 after 4 votes): We are Clove Twist, abused Nobleman's son, Officer of the Magnellion Army, Commander of the Burning Men, and clockwork enthusiast.
- Persona: The Silent Dreamers (4 after 8 votes): A man meets a strange boy, awakens the power of Persona, talks down a living ball of fire, and ends up in a duel against the boy and his Ouroboros.
- A Princess of Amber Quest (4 after 4 votes): We are Selena, daughter of Caine. Today we rescued a diplomatic envoy from Kelban.
- Vargard Quest (1 after 3 votes): A quest thread featuring everyone's favorite gay necron bodyguard.
- Princess in Amber Quest (3 after 3 votes): In which Selena entertains some dignitaries and gets a bitchin' new pad along with some mooks to guard it.
- On Elves and Insults (-10 after 12 votes): /tg/ discusses the nature of fantastic racism.
- Avatar - rpg system recs (-1 after 1 votes): minor discussion on systems that would work for avatar themed games
- Monstergirl Sky Pirates (4 after 8 votes): A thread about Savage Worlds turns into the start about a game about monstergirl Sky Pirates.
- Why /tg/ doesn't get mad (2 after 10 votes): OP wonders why /tg/ doesn't get mad.
- At Ground Zero (3 after 3 votes): a young governor's son finds himself in the center of what appears to be a simultaneous tyranid and chaos invasion...
- Chaos Thread (-2 after 4 votes): Infighting and treachery between the Ruinous Powers. Nurgle attempts to corrupt Kaldor Draigo and fails. Chaos fluff discussed.
- Gearheads Quest 1 (4 after 6 votes): You are Joshua Steiner, and you are a mecha gladiator who defeats enemies with liberal application of chainswords, dodging, and VODKA POWER.
- The Skies of Geddon (0 after 0 votes): In this quest we are introduced to the world of Geddon, which runs on magitech, specifically the mineral Magicite. Geddon's kind of a hell hole due to an enormous war 500 years ago, during the ancient war 60 pieces of land ascended into the sky and became floating islands. Now those island are raining toxic waste down into the lands below them. mCan Geddon save itself before it's sky-bound neighbors drown them in poison?
- Mutant Hunter Quest 1 (4 after 4 votes): We awake from our slumber, drink a bit, and then OP's keyboard gets fucked up.
- Wayne Reynolds is shit (-9 after 9 votes): Wayne Reynolds is shit
- TRON QUEST: THE JAR (0 after 0 votes): A civ game based in the Tron univers. The Jar is a massive supercomputer designed to develop an intelligent security system, a computer that can actively defend itself against malware and system intrusion. To do this the programmers used code from Flynn's grid and the MCPs various projects were cannibalised for code as well. What resulted was... unexpected.
- Survival Quest (0 after 0 votes): A man finds himself eloping into the woods, and thus begins his quest for survival.
- RealStats (0 after 0 votes): What if everyone had stat points in real life that determine their different abilities? And these points can be gifted and traded between people.
- Polymorph Love and Death (3 after 3 votes): Take the nearest pile of magic cards. Go through the pile until you find a creature card. You are transformed into that. The next, different creature card is your new significant other and life partner. And the next, different creature will stop at nothing to kill you and your betrothed.
- Have you ever played a feminine man, /tg/? (-10 after 14 votes): Not like, GAY or anything~
- How to serve the Dark Gods (1 after 3 votes): A helpful servant of the Chaos Gods schools a Rogue Trader as a noviciae of the Eight-Fold path
- RT: Soul Reaver; Dark Eldar Career (2 after 4 votes): Knowledge of the Dark Eldar is passed among fellow that seek it.
- Warmachine Quest: The Northern Crusade (2 after 4 votes): The adventures of Toluz Ad'har, Menite Priest, Alchemist, and mercenary, fighting in Llael.
- Gearheads Quest 2 (3 after 3 votes): Our opponent has Balls of Steel, we shoot an axe, and mysterious notes herald the coming of death...but for whom?
- A Recollection of Memories (2 after 6 votes): An alright HFY story
- Drawfag Dan Thread (0 after 0 votes): He's back from the dead, again, tries Livestreaming and a bitchin Beholder appears.
- Dark Heresy Story Time: Illumination (-2 after 2 votes): OP runs a Skype game of Dark Heresy, and mediocrity ensues
- Generic Anime Girl Quest (-2 after 6 votes): A prime example of how NOT to run a quest.
- Little known Facts (1 after 17 votes): Little known facts about fantasy worlds and creatures are given.
- Codex Pokemon (-11 after 11 votes): Some fatguys start making a warhammer codex for pokemon trainers. This is as stupid as it sounds.
- Gearheads Quest 3 (0 after 0 votes): Secrets and Lies. And offers we cannot refuse.
- In-game references. (1 after 3 votes): References you've added for players that they did/didn't get. Slightly NSFW with the dual Babby's first hentai conversation.
- Hangover Mechanicus (3 after 27 votes): What happens when you combine two AdMech Techpriests, a Sister of Battle, and way too much alcohol? Borderline heresy, that's what.
- Prepping to run the 2012 /tg/ Census (1 after 1 votes): Gathering responses from /tg/ for the upcoming /tg/ census
- Dark Air storytime (2 after 6 votes): Dark Air, The manga
- Dark Air storytime #2 (1 after 3 votes): Dark Air, The manga. Featuring Bards, sorcerers, rangers, and delicious brown swordgirls
- Dragons (2 after 4 votes): Pretty good dragon thread.
- Chicks in gaming (-9 after 23 votes): Add stuff chicks like. Take away stuff chicks don't.
- Junkyard wars (4 after 4 votes): A quest thread set in a junkyard where toys come alive.
- Dollmaker Quest (4 after 4 votes): 12 doll frames in the world we posses one and have had our first battle
- Werebears and Harlequin Romance (4 after 4 votes): Image dump, bear puns, Harlequin Romance.
- Superhero Quest #1 (4 after 4 votes): We get exploded and talk with a corpse. Also mecha suits and facelickers.
- Junkyard wars, part two. (3 after 3 votes): The continuation!
- Swords of Legend (-4 after 10 votes): YOU WANT A MAGICAL SWORD THAT CAN KILL ARMIES AND SYMBOLIZES THE CHOSEN ONE? TOO BAD. HERE IS AN UNBREAKABLE SWORD, FUCK YOU.
- Homebrew PDF dump (2 after 6 votes): New feature: PDF dump. What does /tg/ do? Post cool things.
- APOCALYPSE QUEST (0 after 0 votes): A young man travels across a ruined country to try and find safety
- What's wrong with having large breasts? (-12 after 16 votes): I mean really.
- Stat me; Anders Brevik (-13 after 15 votes): Gosh I hope I spelled that right.
- Junkyard wars, part three (2 after 2 votes): The shortish continuation of the junkyard wars
- WHO YA VOTE FORE (-12 after 18 votes): IMMA VOTE OMABA IMMA FVOTE MCCAIN D'OH THAT WAS THE LAST LECTION DOH
- Desert dragon quest (6 after 6 votes): Desert dragon quest. You are a young desert dragon who has left his family to seek out your own territory, lair and horde. We have a couple of weak spells but mostly focus on using our firey breath, sharp talons and cunning.
- Free Speech on /tg/? (-12 after 14 votes): Discussing whether or not right-wing political satire quest threads should be allowed
- Desert dragon quest - Episode 2 (4 after 4 votes): Desert dragon quest. You are a young desert dragon who has left his family to seek out your own territory, lair and horde. We have a couple of weak spells but mostly focus on using our firey breath, sharp talons and cunning. Today we met some savages and left them an awesome tastey camel as a gift in an attempt to help sway them towards being our servants. We also discussed future plans including contact with a bronze dragon near by and improving our strength, wealth and lair. Short quest this time but the future shall be better.
- NPCs are but Mules to PCs (0 after 8 votes): Check your privilage.
- Desert dragon quest - Episode 3 (4 after 4 votes): We buzz a fortress and run away from an invisible mage, then kidnap someone to help us learn the local language. Unhelpful savages are still unhelpful.
- Magical School Thread (4 after 10 votes): Stories/role play of students from varied magical schools, with a little bit direct of setting discussion.
- Desert dragon quest - Episode 4 (3 after 3 votes): We move lairs and get the brown tribe to go to war (with fuckall effect). Our pet human is also sent off to act as our agent in the traders outpost and we get invited to visit a neighbouring dragon.
- UnDeath Quest 1 (1 after 3 votes): You are (a mental fragment) of Thuran Olvidar, a Necromancer and likely lich. After nearly two centuries, your plans are to be set in motion.
- Slaanesh (3 after 5 votes): Discussion about Slaanesh and how poeople interpret him
- TG D&D Human Race controller (0 after 0 votes): Basically it's a very long game where the posters help decide what the humans of the magical world do to adapt and thrive.
- Random generator hilarity (3 after 7 votes): OP introduces /tg/ to a random generator website. hilarity ensues.
- Bloodfucker/Gorereavers (3 after 3 votes): OP decides too many homebrew loyalist chapters, decides to modify for chaos warband. Awesome insues.
- Nazis vs Drow II (-7 after 23 votes): What if a portal to the Underdark was opened...in Nazi Germany?
- Rage thread turns not-shit (-10 after 12 votes): OP tries to troll /tg/, fails as usual. Shakespeare argument abounds. Inclusion of B+ tier images salvages the day from total shit.
- SPYRER QUEST (5 after 5 votes): You are Sexus Magnus, heir to the house of Magnus,you are a member of the cult of mechanicus and pilot of a hunting rig, you have spent your entire life training to become a worthy heir to your father, now you must venture into the underhive and find a trophy worthy of your heritage.
- Lost in Dimension 01 (5 after 5 votes): A forceful awakening from a long, long cryo-sleep inside a space station running out of fuel, and it end in the death of our savior, or was it an enemy?
- Magic School Part 2 (1 after 5 votes): Another stupid magic school thread, now with more world building
- WOTC Does Dallas (-8 after 14 votes): /tg/ takes a trip into the sordid world of WOTC's business practices.
- Spyerer Quest: Chapter 1: Down in the Deeps with the Devil at your back! (2 after 2 votes): In this installment Sextus meets up with a minion of a person calling himself "the game master" learns how "things work down here" and goes on his first Hunting Expedition. Things don't go as planned.
- The Village of Havershome's Trouble with the Union (2 after 2 votes): A city on the edge of Union territory suddenly gets threatened with death. It's up to you to stop it.
- UN Fantasy Politics Royal (0 after 2 votes): Friendly, civilized discussion of global politics with fantasy races and nations.
- Busou Shinki Quest 1 (4 after 6 votes): We're a machinist on the touristy Granville Island in scenic, 2040 Vancouver
- Spyrer Quest: Chapter 1: Bolter Bitches Bunking In Your Bedroom! (3 after 3 votes): In this installment we learn the aftermath of our raid on a fortress, upgrade our hunting rig, talk to the bolter bitches, cordellia, nakamats, and prepare to meet an inquisitor.
- SPYRER QUEST: CHAPTER 3: Revelations, Mutations and Escalation. (1 after 3 votes): In this installment we meet up with Inquisitor Raddix Von Ossus, fight a carnifex, and joint the Galactic War on the Puppet Master.
- So the king wants to know... (-2 after 4 votes): The mages guild has to entertain the king. Legos, catgirls, paladin infiltrators, fetish constructs and more happen instead.
- Yuan-Ti's Avalon Conquest (0 after 0 votes): The Yuan-Ti live in a ruined temple. They are living decently and working on their bare bones living.
- Ironslam chronicals (0 after 0 votes): The Ironslam dwarves are getting off their feet and start to make progress...but for how long?
- Necromunda Quest I (1 after 1 votes): In which a bit gets done. We meet a very odd ratling merchant, and we get some recruits.
- Mad Dok Draw Thread (1 after 1 votes): Mad Dok kustomizes some gitz
- Magical Plumber (3 after 3 votes): The Seventh Great Sage, aka Creepy Old Nort, has issues with his house's plumbing. That's where you come in!
- Hover Craft & Orks (2 after 2 votes): Orks figure out how to go faster...and roll moons on planets as Dakka.
- The Council (1 after 5 votes): In which we discuss the question "Who/what is the Council?" and the various effects they, and the events of the XCOM game have on their world and setting. With only a brief discussion of Dr. Vahlen and rule 34.
- Caring for your Eldar: A pet owner's guide. (0 after 6 votes): In which /tg/ talks about the various methods of convincing your eldar to use the litterbox.
- Ah mis da uld durs (-9 after 13 votes): Tehgee talks aboot dah old durs when dah lychhhhes would ave dah rabb badduls wid dah pallladens.
- WE'Z 'AVIN A BABY (-9 after 21 votes): AND WE NEEDZ A NAME FOH IT.
- I RABU-RABU-RABU U TG (-9 after 21 votes): RABU RABU, I RABU U TEEGG
- Lost in Dimension 02 (5 after 5 votes): Where info dump happen, identity is finally given and we have an objective, onward to adventures!
- So I want to make a Medu-RAPE THREAD (-11 after 11 votes): RAPE RAPE RAPE
- TROLL LINE (-10 after 18 votes): EVERYONE BENEATH THIS LINE IS TROLLED
- Cheating bitch. (-15 after 17 votes): Cheating bitch? Cheating bitch.
- Assassins Creed Quest (1 after 1 votes): /tg/ becomes an assassin who kills better with kicks than his weapon.
- Rumor Game (0 after 2 votes): There's rumors buzzing around the city...
- Galatichan makeitup as you go (-1 after 1 votes): Made up in the future thread about how our current lives are in the andromeda galaxy also earth doesnt exist no mo.
- TG Dating Advice (-1 after 19 votes): TG helps an anon with his nervousness and provides relationship advice
- Gender? (-12 after 12 votes): Videogames
- /tg/ cannot into emotions (-4 after 12 votes): :(
- Factotum VS Rogue (-1 after 3 votes): The eternal war between the Factotum and the Rogue continues.
- The Empyrean Rangers (1 after 7 votes): Custom Space Marine Chapter based on Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.
- touhou game design (1 after 3 votes): in which a few touhou systems are bandied about and details worked out on one of them
- Inverting Adventure Cliches (-4 after 8 votes): Reversals and deconstructions of common cliches and stereotypes in fantasy stories.
- How to Ruin a Game of Magical Burst (2 after 26 votes): OP posts rules which destroy the core mechanic of Magical Burst and complains that for 6 sessions, no magical girl transformations. DM gets butthurt.
- Unnamed Space Empire setting 1 (1 after 1 votes): OP opens the setting to /tg/, who then starts designing a star-trekish sci-fi game. Biological Cybermen called the J'gar are invented.
- The Human Parliament 1 (0 after 2 votes): Humans decide whether to wage war on those sneaky elves. Suddenly, Dopplegangers and Necromancers are also an issue.
- Huh boy time for politiks! (-2 after 6 votes): Trotsky wins. You know where this is going.
- Stat Mitt Romney (-13 after 13 votes): /tg/ undertakes the task of producing stats for the future President of the United States.
- On the destruction of Sigil (-3 after 23 votes): Someone figures out how to kill the lady of pain.
- LOL FAGZZ Y U PLAY CARD GAME AT BAR (-12 after 12 votes): OP lies about punching a dude in the face.
- Goku is Superman (-9 after 15 votes): An anon asks help writing Goku as if he appeared in DC comics
- Admech discussion leads to Uni and....milk? (2 after 10 votes): /tg/ is asked about Admech science, is answered with discussion of Techpriest schoolgirls and milk
- INQUISITOR, Also Amerigo Secondus (1 after 1 votes): OP starts a thread about Inquisitor, and then some Anons decide to complie their lore about Amerigo Secondus and the boys in the Red, White, and Blue.
- the most overpowered units (-1 after 1 votes): Intelligent, engaging and entertaining discussions about the most overpowered units in 40k, the weaknesses of the GW release model and the oversimplification of 3rd edition onwards.
- The Cat Clan: 1 (1 after 3 votes): A race of Cat people starts to build their own village...well...at the start...the basics are put down with the help of one Anon.
- Maid RPG: the Thread (-2 after 8 votes): Box was deliverd to mansion. Wacky hijinks ensues
- Cat Clan: 2 (1 after 1 votes): The cats build better homes. Discover fire. And meet a strange magical woman...
- How do you treat transgenderism at the table /tg/ (-21 after 21 votes): How
- Cat Clan: 3 (0 after 0 votes): The cat clan takes down a Leaf Glow, makes bone spines for the spears. And have started to develop a culture.
- Daedalus Quest 1 (0 after 0 votes): We wake up from a bad dream and discover we have to take a test that we are unprepared for. Things proceed to get worse from there.
- Ashton Academy Quest (4 after 6 votes): You are Daniel Ford aka Samuel Twain, a conman who setup a school to scam rich people. Through a series of unfortunate coincidences you get roped into opening a school for wizards and witches despite knowing nothing about them.
- Daedalus Quest 2 (0 after 0 votes): We observe more gruesome and unexplained phenomena, find ourselves back in our dorm, and then OP disappears.
- Rider Quest 1 (4 after 8 votes): Isuzu Kawasaki is having a strange day. His work place was devastated and he found an super gun and a possibly magic bullet. Also there are people with glowing eyes. It's a very strange day.
- Crow Feminism (-3 after 15 votes): A troll thread is derailed by a murder of crows.
- Professional devirginizers (-2 after 14 votes): A thread about PC solutions derails into something too glorious to be described in 120 characters.
- Ashton Academy Quest (5 after 7 votes): You are Daniel Ford aka Samuel Twain, a conman through a series of coincidences and misinterpretation is in charge of making a school for wizards. You just recently interviewed 5 prospective magic teachers and got attacked by a demon.
- The Problems of DMing (1 after 5 votes): Honestly, just need it for a research paper.
- Lovecraft in the 21st Century (-3 after 15 votes): OP asks what the Cthulhu Mythos would be like if Lovecraft was teleported to the 21st century and had to rewrite it.
- Appliance Quest (4 after 6 votes): One of those cyberpunk quests that uses "what do you do now?" a lot. And people join in and roll dices, a lot. Yeah. Also everyone was okay with a creating big robot dog, for some reason. Fucking creeps.
- ITT: We live in a fantastic or futuristic version of the real world (1 after 5 votes): In which advice is shared on how to make a good impression on your dwarven father-in-law, a guy gets relationship help with his car's AI, and medical advice is provided for a case of ROFS.
- Proposition 15 (1 after 11 votes): How will you vote on allowing Human/Robot relationships?
- INDUSTRIAL QUEST (2 after 4 votes): In the land of Admeliora the barrier to the Outer Planes is weak, as such the place is mainly inhabited by people with Planar Blood Lines. But the fires of war burn and over time this Young Northern Republic has become home to refugees of many kinds. In this chapter we mainly contend with murder hobos and unscrupolous kobold merchants.
- /tg/: We Love Horsecock (-14 after 14 votes): Bioware, Tumblr, traps and general fetishism all in one thread!
- D&D Modern (1 after 5 votes): Undead in the Workforce and other fun discussions.
- Uses for Cantrips (5 after 13 votes): OP asks for stories of creative cantrip use. Much telekinetic groping follows.
- Goblin Quest II (0 after 2 votes): The Bad Guys are the Good Guys
- Black Company Training Mission (-1 after 1 votes): We're back! A 6-person team enters a training simulation. After a brief killzone struggle, they manage to succeed.
- Two Questions (0 after 0 votes): Noob asks /tg/ for oleplaying Examples and a dicussion about a Kingdom Hearts RPG
- What is Cyberpunk? (0 after 2 votes): What is the state of cyberpunk gaming these days, my friends? What is Cyberpunk? What is punk? Is there something like Cyberprep? Is there something like Post-Cyberpunk?
- Black Company M1 P1 (0 after 0 votes): First part of an assault on La Base Militar Canalla, a Zangano military base. Black Company pushes into the rear of the base, but has to stop advancing to regroup.
- More Research (-2 after 2 votes): Thanksgiving Thread
- Magic of Science! (-1 after 1 votes): When you wake up in tune with a magical facility of mostly crystals. /tg/ takes it in late night stride.
- The Quest of Marneus Calgar I (0 after 4 votes): You are Marneus Calgar and this is your time to show the world your quest.
- More Research More (-9 after 13 votes): More Research, pretty simple.
- BaktriaQuest 1 (4 after 4 votes): Advancus of Baktra sets off on a journey at the start of a vast civil war that will shake half the known world...
- /tg/ makes a dick joke and you're not archiving this one. (-14 after 16 votes): Pthbhbhbhbhbt~
- Rule 63 Potterverse (Now with rules)
(-2 after 16 votes): /tg/ continues getting shit done, in between drooling
over various r63 Potter characters
- Rule 63 Potter (rules discussion
continues) (-9 after 27 votes): The attempt to make rules for a r63
Harry Potter setting continues, although the thread ends early due to
everyone being asleep
- Freeform RP russian roulette (3 after
7 votes): Freeform RP Russian roulette. featuring the khornate blood
- Captain waifu for 2013 (-1 after 7
votes): /tg/ makes an OC for the new year. everyone is happy
- /tg/ decides to go furry (-11 after
15 votes): /tg/ decides to make a "beefcake" thread. "Hilarity" ensues.
- I-Com Qeust: The Guard (2 after 6
votes): OP sets up a game of X-Com in a standard Fantasy setting. /tg/ makes
up The Guard, a group of drunken dwarven soldiers out to clear the Fortress
Glitter Spear and reclaim the lost glory of the Glittering Empire
- Dark Knight (2 after 2 votes): Uriel
Ventis, Knight of the Forgotten, sets out to engineer a peace between
- Random Quest (1 after 3 votes): We
enter virtual reality, kill a duck, gain epic monk POWA, punch a mountain
and get hacked.
- Roll on Cascadia (1 after 1 votes): A
group of soldiers from the Republic of Cascadia go into Mormon territory to
stall a possible invasion. Things quickly go terribly wrong.
- Harriet Potter RPG, Part the Fifth (0
after 10 votes): More rules are made for a Harry Potter RPG. Light on the
rule 63 shenanigans.
- Assault swords (0 after 36 votes): A
medieval parody of the gun control debate.
- Elder Scrolls Quest Part 1 (3 after 3
votes): In which we escaped from gaol
- Magical Insanity (2 after 2 votes):
OP comes by with an interesting fluff idea on classes that use magic.
- Sorcerer transformation (0 after 4
votes): /tg/ decides to create a system where sorcerers in generic fantasy
settings have the option for rewards and risks of having deals with various
monsters that lurk within magical realms that can slowly transform them to
one of their kind.
- LONE WOLF 3 (1 after 1 votes): /tg/
attempts to defeat a CYOA book, hosted and narrated by a very angry
- honey-bee-badger-dolphin hangrape (4
after 30 votes): honey-bee-badger-dolphin hangrape
- Immortal Dawn, Shut Up and Jam:
Gaiden (3 after 5 votes): A side-story to Squat Crusade, a cell of
Inquisitorial Acolytes investigate a rumor of xenos on a water world, and
find something far worse.
- LONE WOLF 4 (0 after 0 votes): /tg/
once again tries, and probably fails, to beat a childrens CYOA book. 3/3
protagonists have thus far been slain, will this one be more
- Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Play Quest
1 (3 after 3 votes): Character Creation and beginning of Fallout
- World building: Under-Water World
edition. (0 after 0 votes): Anons try to build a all water setting.
- Harriet Potter RPG, Part the Sixth
(-1 after 9 votes): Harry Potter RPG development, now with Quidditch and
- Moonbase Alpha II (3 after 3 votes):
There's something terribly wrong on the moon.
- Why /tg/ da bess (-10 after 14
votes): Other boards just terrible
- Wise and Courageous Warrior Queen (-9
after 9 votes): /tg/ laments never serving under Asljtaljka or whatever
exotic pornstar name this bitch has.
- Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Play Quest
2 (2 after 2 votes): Lots of faffing about, very little actually
accomplished. Investigating an Old Hotel on the way to Dallas.
- The Tale of Karban Glittergold part 1
(2 after 4 votes): 3.5 ed thread becomes a story time thread about the a
character joining an ongoing campaign,
- Ways to scare your players (-3 after
13 votes): Just a few ideas for those of you running horror games. (Or
anything else, really.)
- HUMON THRED (-14 after 20 votes):
- Harry Potter RPG, Part the Seventh (1
after 7 votes): Now with 100% more filled out tables and discussion.
- How much does wotc own D&D? (1 after
3 votes): Some anon asks about D&D and "how much" does WotC own different
terms and whatnot, fa/tg/uys deliver and aid him.
- Mutagen Quest (0 after 6 votes): When
finding an old mutagenic compound that transforms people into parts of
animals...they can cause many a creature.
- Existentialism Quest (1 after 5
votes): A joke thread becomes a real quest thread as Direction guides us
into a forming world where we are possibly a god....maybe?
- NATO invades low fantasy (1 after 11
votes): In which GM fuck with their players by having their "Low Fantasy" be
a backwater of the real world
- Carlos McConnell (3 after 7 votes):
Important information on Carlos McConnell, the Spanish-Scottish Rogue Trader
who was an Interesting Man enough to get a planet filled with catgirls named
- Elven Improvement (1 after 3 votes):
Discussion on how to make elves not suck generates interesting ideas.
- Witch Girls Thread 2013 (-3 after 3
votes): A revival of discussion of Witch Girls Adventures
- Elder Scrolls PnP Brainstorm (0 after
2 votes): Musings from several gentlemen on the creation of an Elder Scrolls
pen and paper system
- You should thank Legolas (-14 after
24 votes): Or Orlando Bloom I guess.
- Sci-Fi Quest 1 (3 after 7 votes): In
which we're a doctor and a bodyguard. Our principle gets shot and the ship
we're on starts to explode.
- Humus ex Machina Part 1 (0 after 6
votes): Quest thread. We are an android in a post-Earth future.
- Humanity Loss (-9 after 15 votes):
Consider my interests having dropped to "I don't give a fuck" status.
- Real Men do not crush their enemies
(-8 after 20 votes): see them driven before you
- Paladin tramp stamp (-9 after 13
votes): No. No, I'm not even going to try to describe this one. Fuck
- Sci-Fi Quest pt. 2 (2 after 4 votes):
We heal the empress, paranoia abounds relating to SIIN, and end up as the
Empress's personal protector.
- Team Magikarp: Several Adventures
Begin (1 after 3 votes): A budding trainer discovers the best way to
level a Magikarp, A Hermit in the forest begins his crusade upon Psychic
types, A gay kid with a and his trusty Magikarp set out to be the greatest
Poke-Fashio designers ever, A scientist goes exploring, A young child with a
Magikarp named Pikachu goes on an adventure to become a pokemon master (and
find a real pikachu). Hilarity ensues in this first installment of Team
- CUHRAYZEE Card Game Dev 1 (2 after 2
votes): We begin developing the CG based on DMC-style combat
- CUHRAYZEE Card Game Dev 2 (2 after 2
votes): I finish Dante, we get a skeleton for the card art going, and I
begin work on Brandon Heat. We also establish the roster a bit more.
- Harry Potter RPG, Part the Eighth (1
after 3 votes): In which there's even more examples of play with the Magical
- Mary Sue disasters (with Richard
Priapus) (-13 after 21 votes): /tg/ swaps stories of mary sues from
across the internet, anon steps up with the funniest RP derailing character
seen in a long time.
- Richard Priapus Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
(-11 after 13 votes): Continued trolling of Kidzworld starring Richard
Fontaine, son of Priapus.
- Cyberpunk Scotland, starting thread
(1 after 3 votes): thread about aumetics in scotish healthcare has evntually
evolved into the start of a cyberpunk scotland setting
- Emperor's Dentists (-10 after 10
votes): Quality of Painting creates a new Chapter, The Emperor's Dentists!
Crossing the galaxy purging plaque and cleansing Chaos cavities whe'er they
- /tg/ Confession Thread (1 after 7
votes): All of /tg/s dirty little secrets come out.
- M:tG rues lawyering (-8 after 10
votes): A custom card thread devolves into how shitty and legalistic the
M:tG rules are written
- Stop doing this shit. (-9 after 15
votes): This has nothing to do with gaming.
- WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT CYBERPUNK? (0
after 8 votes): Not /tg/, that's who.
- how do we make half fae catboys not
suck? (-9 after 17 votes): then they proceeded to do the opposite
- Changeling Tips (1 after 3 votes):
Helpful tips for running Changeing: the Lost
- Crimson Waltz (2 after 4 votes): A
nameless kid from Winter Village decides he's gonna go punch Chris Landon in
the jaw for calling him out,gets attacked by something called a Morphid.
We're helped by Princess of Zephyrs, Cenn Montdraigne of Caldria. We decide
to become her Leading Man in the Crimson Waltz.
- A worldbuilding thread (-2 after 2
votes): Though not much, there is work done on an unnamed world.
- 4Chan Risk (-1 after 1 votes): A
classic game of RISK 4Chan style.
- HUMANITY FUCK YEAH (-12 after 18
votes): HUMANITY FUCK YEAH
- How would you build a Touhou in 3.5?
(0 after 12 votes): /tg/ discusses Touhou and the adapting to D&D 3.5
- MTG almost two decades later (0 after
6 votes): Someone who hasn't played Magic since the mid-nineties shows up;
/tg/ discusses the changes since then.
- Do women ever complain about sexism in
/Warhammer 40k (-8 after 10 votes): Anon with the hard-hitting
/discussion tonight, whatever that means.
- Mage Guild Meeting (-4 after 10
/votes): Anon calls a meeting of the top guild mages, and only the best of
/the worst show up. Hijinks were always assured.
- Prop 30 (0 after 14 votes): Magic is
/banned... Opinions arise
- Bug Colony Resurrection (3 after 3
/votes): We are the hive mind for a colony of bugs. We direct the evolution
/of our hives may Strains. Also this hive is Purple.
- Bug Colony Resurrection 2 (0 after 2
/votes): We started various farms, weathered our first rain storm, found a
/weird cave and taught all our bugs semaphores.
- Great Grail War Quest (-2 after 16
/votes): We are Nikolai Petrovski. we summon a magical monster-girl, and get
/attacked by Rin Tohsaka
- How long until we have the technology to
/turn someone into a robot girl? (-10 after 18 votes): Why
- Horde Hivemind Quest (2 after 2
/votes): The horde expands and takes out a hamlet, adding to their numbers.
/Their next target is a village to the north.
- A frank discussion on the state of
//tg/ (-9 after 19 votes): Newfags and oldfags alike talk about the
//state of the board and how to improve it.
- 4E STORYTEIMS PART I (-10 after 20
votes): HereticRAIDAA shows up with storyteims. Psions and fun abound!
- Halfling Quest Part the First (-2
after 2 votes): In which family honor is defended, new friends are mad,
bodily functions are uncontrolled and jail cells defiled.
- Civ Game: Welcome to Waterworld (3
after 3 votes): In the future, the polar ice caps have melted, and the sea
level has risen hundreds of meters, covering every continent and nearly all
of the land. It was not a slow process, humans built higher to escape the
rise of the waves or built floating communities to rise with them. They
might of even succeeded in preserving their society if war had not broken
out over the dwindling land and so the population of the world was greatly
diminished and has been scattered across the ocean into individual, isolated